Junhao 3

Seventeen Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minghao's POV

It was 11pm and we were practicing for our concert next month. We were all excited but also exhausted from the hardcore practicing the past week.

We were in the middle of practicing our choreography for 'Don't Wanna Cry'. I had less than 4 hours of sleep last night and I can feel sleepiness trying to consume me.

As my eyes were about to shut, Soonyoung hyung said, "Minghao, you need more energy in your movements. I know that you're tired, so are we. Just 2 more times and we can go home alright?" said Soonyoung hyung. I nodded in response and we started the dance again.

As my part came, I danced with as much energy I had left inside of me. It was approaching the bridge when I sort of overestimated my energy and landed on my ankle. I popped it back in and tried ignoring the pain.

We finished the song, panting and Soonyoung hyung let us have a break before doing it one more time. I slowly limped to the mirror in front of me, hoping none of the members saw me limp and sat down.

I pulled up the bottom of my sweatpants and noticed that my ankle was starting to swell. I tried to massage my ankle but it hurts with every touch.

"Hey, haohao." . I quickly stopped massaging my ankle and pulled down my sweatpants. "Hey, Jun." I smiled at the sight of my boyfriend.

"Hm.. You sound tired. Here, have some water. Maybe it would wake you up a little." I took his bottle and gulped down the remaining amount of water. We talked for a while more before Soonyoung hyung called us back to the middle.

I got up from the mirror, wanting to go get another bottle but I forgot about my ankle and put all my weight on it. As I stood up, I lost my balance and nearly fell back onto the ground if it wasn't for Jun who helped me.

"Ah!" I yelped in pain.

"Haohao? Are you okay?" He held onto my arm as I regained my balance.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled, not missing the worried look on Jun's face. I tried to stand again but failed to.

"You're not okay, are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter