Seoksoo

Seventeen Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoksoo request for Serena_nxm

Hope you like it! Enjoy!

-

Jisoo's POV

Today, we are filming in our practice room for Snow. We want to show our charms to the fans so we picked a card each and had to do the missions on them.

We all did our missions and soon it was my turn. My mission was to show flexibility but I had no idea what to do. Before I recorded my part, I asked my members what I should do.

"Oh! You can do the human worm! I bet the fans would love it!" suggested Seokmin. The other members agreed and I nodded.

I started to record my part and showed my "charm". It was nothing much though. I'm sure others can do it too.

After we were all done, we ended the off with a bunch of random recordings. We got to choose who we wanted to do the recordings with and before I could ask anyone, Seokmin came up to me.

"Hyung, let's do one!" This was weird for me because usually Seokmin would find Seungkwan or Soonyoung.

"Okay! What filter would you want?" We scrolled through the filters, trying out a few and then we spotted a heart filter. We picked that and recorded.

 

After our recording, we went back to our dorm. Everyone tiredly plopped onto the couch, close to falling asleep.

"Yah! Get up and shower you sweaty people. I don't want the couch to soak up your sweat." Seungcheol was pushing the member off the couch. Seokmin who was next to me groaned sleepily and leaned his head o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter