Verkwan (Pt.1)

Seventeen Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vernon's POV
Seungkwan and I have been together for about 2 years now and our 3rd year anniversary is in about 2 weeks. I want to make this anniversary special so I started brainstorming on what I could do. Then I got it but I need some help.

"Joshua hyung!" I yelled for him and found him with Woozi hyung in his personal recording studio.

"What's up Vernon?" He asked and stopped what he was doing.

"You know me and Seungkwan's anniversary is coming up soon right? I want to make it special by writing a song and singing it for him."

"Aww! That is so sweet of you! I wish I had someone who would do that for me. Guess I'm gonna be alone forever." Joshua hyung complained.

"You'll find someone hyung. I know it. Now about that song." And we quickly brainstormed lyrics and Woozi hyung even helped with my vocals.

Seungkwan's POV
I was sitting in me and Vernon's room thinking about what I could do for our anniversary.

After sitting on the bed and searching up on what I could do to make this anniversary special. I gave up and went into the kitchen.

As I entered the kitchen, I spotted Wonwoo hyung and Mingyu hyung making out as Wonwoo hyung sat on the kitchen counter.

"Please do not have on the counter. We eat here if you don't know." I said while going to the fridge to get a drink.

"Don't worry. We would only do that when we're alone." Mingyu hyung said before giving Wonwoo hyung one last kiss before Wonwoo hyung jumped off the counter and sat on a stool next to Mingyu hyung.

I shook my head at his answer and harshly closed the fridge.

"Woah there! Who pissed in your cereal? What's wrong Kwannie?" Wonwoo hyung asked.

"It's just that me and Vernon's anniversary is in 2 weeks and I don't know what to do to make this one memorable." I said as I poured a cup if water and sat across the couple.

"Why don't you google some suggestions? There must be tons of stuff you could do." Mingyu hyung suggested.

"I did but I wanted to do something original that will leave Vernon speechless. Not reuse someone elses idea." I sighed as I laid my head on the counter.

"Why not do it the old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter