Jigyu

Seventeen Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd person POV

Jihoon was thinking about Mingyu again. He was an incredible writer with fluffy black hair and cute eyes.

Jihoon walked over to the window that showed his sunny surroundings. He had always loved his apartment. Right out his window was the Han River. So calm and peaceful. It was a place that calmed his thoughts.

Then he was something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the one and only Kim Mingyu.

Jihoon gulped. He glanced at his own reflection in the mirror. He was a wild coffee drinker with messy hair and scrawny limbs. His friends call him an aggressive angel. Once, he saved a kitten stuck in a drain and smacked the living hell out of Hoshi for losing the kitten in the first place.

But not even a kind person who had once saved a kitten, was prepared for what Mingyu had in store today.

The sun shone brightly through the trees as Mingyu walked closer and closer to his apartment.

Soon, his doorbell rang, which caused his to have a mini heart attack. He opened the door and standing there was Mingyu.

"Hey hyung!" Mingyu greeted.

Jihoon replied back with a small 'hey' and let him in.

"So, what did you call me here for?" Mingyu asked as he sat down on the couch.

"Right.. I actually wanted to tell you something important." Jihoon said nervously as he sat next to Mingyu.

"Where do I start? Um, Mingyu, w-we have been friends for years but I haven't been dully honest with you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter