Junhao

Seventeen Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N
Excuse my grammar and spelling mistakes. Enjoy^_^

Jun's POV
Today is that day that we will have a fansigning at Changwon.

We all chose our seating arrangements in the dorms before we left for the event. Luck was on my side today because I get to sit next to Minghao at the fansign.

We reached Changwon and we quickly filed out of the van and went to the stage where we will greet the fans.

From the back of the stage, i could see many fans waiting for us to appear from the side of the stage and a couple of them in the front had some huge cameras. They're probably gonna post it on their fansites later.

Before we went up, I walked over to Minghao and gave him a backhug. "Hey baby." "Hello." He replied as he leaned back into my hold and gave me kiss on the cheek.

We stayed in that hug until we had to go up in stage.

We performed a few songs, answerd a few questions and then we started the fansign.

Many fans held conversations with us and many asked questions like 'What concepts are you guys coming back with next?' or 'Please gibe spoilers on your next comeback' but one particular fans gave a question.

"Is Dino handsome or is Hoshi handsome? You have to pic one and you can't pic yourself!" I thought for a while and answered.

"Can I say little Hao Hao is more handome?" After I answered thata and the fan left, I heard a little chuckle next to me and Minghao reaching down to hold my hand under the table.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter