Soonseok

Seventeen Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N
Excuse my grammar and typos^^"
Enjoy!

Hoshi's POV
Bored. That 's all I am feeling right now. I had basically nothing to do and no one to play with.

S.coups and Jeonghan hyung are out with Wonwoo and Mingyu to do some grocery shopping but they won't be home anytime soon. Seeing from what Jeonghan hyung usually buys when shopping. Thank god I'm not Seungcheol hyung or else I would have a hole burnt in my bank account.

Jisoo hyung and Jihoon are in the studio rearranging some songs for the vocal team to perform next.

Hansol and Chan were playing some game that I was not interested in. I think it's called Minecraft or something. They play too many games till I can't keep up. I'm getting old.

Minghao and Jun are in the practice room, creating some new dances. I wanted to follow them but they told me not to because they wanted to surprise me with a dance they have been practicing recently so I was basically forced to stay home.

Then there's my boyfriend.. Going on a radio show with Seungkwan.
Sometimes I really envy Seungkwan because he gets to go on radio shows with Seokmin but I want to go on a show with Seokmin too. We're the famous Soonseok couple! We should be invited to radio shows together.

But thinking about it, Seungkwan fits just right in with the radio shows. He entertains the audience well, he can sing well on these radio shows and he is MC Boo. He knows what to do at radio shows. Unlike me. I don't kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter