Why?

School days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one pov

"Where is she? Why is she taking so long?" Nayeon said to herself. Suddenly, someone from behind her said, "who are you talking about?" It was jihyo.
"You scared me, jeongyeon told me to buy both of us lunch while she went to the bathroom, it's been 15 minutes, lunch is about to be over." Nayeon said and her face is full of worries. Jihyo noticed her worried and said, "well, c'mon let's go look for her." Jihyo said with a smile to comfort the latter. They headed to the toilet, and on the way, jihyo noticed jungkook and his friends heading out of the school, but she didn't notice that they were kidnapping jeongyeon. She thought it was a normal things because jungkook and his friends usually skip school at lunch so she didn't care. When they were in the toilet, they found out that no one was there. Jihyo suddenly felt weird, so she tried calling jeongyeon, but no answer. Nayeon at this point was really worried and is about to cry, she was just happy with jeongyeon, and this happened. They both looked for jeongyeon for the rest of the lunch, they looked everywhere. When the bell rang, nayeon decided to send a text in the group chat.
'guys, need help asap, jeongyeon is missing.' after a few minutes, momo replied with, 'guys, Sana and I are skipping class to find her.'
After momo was dahyun, 'tzuyu and I are going to check the roof.' lastly, it was Mina, 'im going to go check outside of school.'
After 10 minutes, they all texted at the same time saying
'no sign of her.' 
They all decided to meet up. Nayeon was already crying while trying to call jeongyeon. The other were just looking at each other fidgeting. They were discussing about where jeongyeon could be, they even called chaeyoung to make sure she wasn't there. 

Jihyo pov

Why do I think jungkook did something to her? Should I make sure? I should. I slowly went away from the group and called Jin, he is my close friend, but also jungkook's. Jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter