Tied

School days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina pov

It's been a while since I left chaeyoung, should I go back? If I don't we're probably gonna end up on bad conditions, I really don't want that, I really love chaeyoung. I need to go back. I can't just let our relationship break just like this.
I started running to chaeyoung's room thinking of what I should say, but all of my thoughts stopped once I opened the door. I saw chaeyeong on her knees with a sharp piece of glass, my entrance alerted her so she quickly looked back at her wrists and was about to stab her wrist again without even hesitating "CHAE" I quickly ran and fell on my knees while grabbing the sharp glass with my hands. once I grabbed it my hands started bleeding. Chaeyeong was trying to to push it into her wrist but I held onto it even harder which caused me to wince in pain.
"C-chaeyoung...p-please stop.." I tried my best to say. But that did not change her mind cuz she just pushed even harder and I could swear my hand was about to cut into half, but I endured the pain and held onto it with my other hand.
"Chae....chaeyeong p-please stop! I-i c-cant hold it!!" I was out of breath and in alot of pain.
"Just let go of it Mina!" She shouted at me.
"I-i can't l-let go... I c-cant l-let you g-go again..." I was panting at this point. She just pushed harder and it reached to a point where I couldn't even feel my hands, I wasn't even sure if my hands were still there. I was holding onto it because my life depended on it. I pleaded a couple of times but she would just push harder each time so I gave up trying to ask her to stop. I just held onto it for God knows how long.

Jeongyeon pov

I was walking hand in hand with nayeon. We were at the waiting room and everyone was sleeping, so we just kept the food on the table and we made our way to chaeyoung's room. We stood outside of the room and I felt nayeon squeezing my hand like she's assuring me that it's gonna be fine. I took a deep breath and I turned the knob. What I saw caught me off guard. Mina was holding a piece of glass preventing it from going into chaeyoung's wrist. I let go of nayeon's hand and I quickly held chaeyoung's hand that was holding the glass and I tried to take it from her but she ended up holding onto to it even harder. I looked at mina's face and she was pale and almost out. I knew she couldn't hold it anymore.
"CHAEYEONG LET GO OF IT!!!" I screamed at her while trying to open her hands. But all I got was a scream back. "WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO?! YOU KILLED MY FAMILY. I HATE YOU!!"
I froze for a second but I was brought bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter