Run!

School days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina pov

"AHHHHHHHHH!" That was the last thing I heard from chaeyoung.
"CHAEYEONG!!!!" i screamed as loud as possible. I can't lose her. Not now. Not ever.
"Chaeyeong! Please tell me you can hear me! Talk to me!" I shouted while I was banging on the door. I was waiting for an answer, a response, anything. All I heard was a loud thud.
"CHAEYEONG!!!!" I started sobbing. I can't see her, but u can imagine what she did. I heard someone knocking on the door of the room.
"Mina?! chaeyeong?! What's going on?!" It was Sana's voice. I wanted to get up and open the door for them to help me. To help chaeyoung. I was frozen in my place, I couldn't move.
"Mina and chaeyoung, if you don't open the door right now I will break it down!!" I could heard jeongyeon shouting now.
"Please, come faster." I said but I know no one could hear me. I suddenly saw the door fall onto the ground and everyone was shocked to see me sobbing.
"Minari what's wrong?! Where chaeyoung?" Jeongyeon unnie came running to me. I couldn't answer, my voice was no where to be found.
"Yah! Mina!! What's going on?! What's with the screaming?!" Jihyo said this time. I need to save chaeyoung. I mustered up all of my strength for chaeyoung.
"Break the door now! Chaeyeong is in there!" I screamed. I sobbed. I begged them, hoping they would understand what I meant. In a second, the door was opened. Jeong unnie broke it down and the only thing I saw was blood. Chaeyeong covered in blood. I quickly ran to her and hugged her.
"Chaeyeong!! Why did you do this?! Please.. chaeng.. stop all this and stop. Stay please." I was sobbing my heart out.
"This is the second time I've seen you like this, I almost died the first time, please chaeng stay. Don't leave."
The other were saying stuff but I couldn't hear. All I could think of is chaeyoung.

Jeongyeon pov

Okay what the hell?! "SOMEONE CALL 911!!" I screamed as soon as I broke the door down. Chaeyeong was lying there lifelessly with blood. Mina was hugging her and sobbing, my heart was breaking. I just lost somi... I can't lose chaeyoung too. It's too much.
"Oh my god!! Chaeyeong!!" I heard tzuyu scream and fall onto her knees.
"The ambulance are on their way!!" Jihyo said.
"We need to stop the bleeding, grab anything that could help!" I instructed them and they all started searching, except Mina, it didn't seem like she heard what I said. We wrapped her wrists with clothes tightly.
"How long are they going to take?" I asked jihyo.
"They said about 30 minutes because their ambulance is not ready yet." She said.
"We don't have 30 minutes... We need to get her to the hospital. I don't think the car will do since there is traffic at this time." I said and everyone started looking at me weirdly.
"So what now?" Nayeon asked.
"Someone hold Mina." I said. Then both dahyun and momo went to Mina slowly and holding her.
"Someone help me get chaeyoung on my back." I said while crouching in front of chaeyoung.
"Jeongyeon.. what are you going to do?" Nayeon asked.
"I NEED TO GET HER T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter