Come with me

School days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo pov

2days left until we go on the trip. I was busy packing up to a point where I forgot to eat both breakfast and lunch, I also didn't check my phone since morning and it's 3pm now. I suddenly heard a knock, I almost didn't hear it because I was too focused on packing. I went to open the door and I saw Jin oppa looking worried.
"Oppa? Are you okay?" I was wondering why he looked worried.
"Yah! Jihyo! You're asking me if I'm okay when I don't know if you're alive or not because you're not answering your phone?! I sent you a text 6am and you still didn't reply, I started to get worried and you know how I still have college, but you got me so worried I had to skip a class." He shouted at me and he startled me.
"Oppa I'm sorry, I was just busy packing for the trip I lost track of time." And as I said that my stomach growled, so I put a hand on my stomach as a sign that it hurts.
"Did you eat anything today?" Jin oppa said as he let himself in my house and made his way to the kitchen.
"Oppa, don't you have class now?" I asked him.
"Yes." He simply said.
"Then why are you still here?" I grabbed his arm and I made him face me.
"Because you still didn't eat and I can't just leave my most important person I have starving." He said and he continued heading to the kitchen. What he said shocked me. Does he like me or something? 
"Oppa." I called him.
"Hmm?" He answered while looking for a pan.
"Do you like me?" I asked him straight up. He stopped doing anything and just stood there for a couple of minutes.
"Yes. I like you. More than a friend." He glanced at me and then he continued cooking. I wanted to say that I liked him too but I was frozen. I just went upstairs to continue packing because I need to be busy, I didn't want to think about this all day. But it didn't work, all I thought about was him. "He likes me. I like him. I should tell him, shouldn't I?" That's all I thought about for 15 minutes. I started to get tired and I eventually fell asleep. 
*2

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter