Trip?

School days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one pov


It's finally Summer break and everyone met up at the park.
"Well, what are you guys going to do in the break?"jihyo asked all of them.
"As usual, Sana, Mina and I are going to Japan in a month." Momo answered and the rest nodded.
"I'm going to Taiwan in 5 weeks, I have to help my uncle here first." Tzuyu said.
"And I'm guessing the rest are staying in Korea as usual?" Jihyo asked the rest.
"Actually, I'm going to the us with my mom because she wants to check out the country if it's good enough for us to stay there." Chaeyeong said slowly.
"Are you serious?" Jeongyeon asked her.
"Yes, and to those who are curious why, it's because she thinks that the reason I got into an accident is because of the country. I don't know how she thinks like that and ive tried to make her understand but.. I cant." She explained.
"WHY DIDN'T​ YOU SAY THIS EARLIER?! WHEN ARE YOU MOVING?! AND WHATTTT?!" Mina screamed at chaeyoung. The others were really surprised since Mina rarely talks, and when she does she is so quiet, but this was new and different and a whole new world for them.
"Calm down Mina, we're not sure If we are even moving, but we will travel to the us in a month, we're gonna stay they for 3 weeks max." Chayeong said while caressing mina's cheeks. Mina stayed quiet and calmed down after what chaeyoung said.
"Guys, let's go on a trip." Jihyo interrupted the conversation between Mina and chaeyoung.
"What?" Nayeon asked the leader.
"I said let's go on a tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter