Please

School days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon pov

We are on our way to the hospital. Tzuyu broke it all down to me. 

*Flashback* 
I was waiting for somi to come back. I went through the pictures of my phone. Most of them was pictures of the group, but then I saw jeongyeon and I, we looked happy, we were happy. I went through the messages between jeongyeon and I. How much I miss this. It's been 20 minutes since somi was gone. I started to worry, so I got up to get out of the hotel room. Then suddenly, I got a call from tzuyu.
"Hello? Unnie?" I could hear tzuyu's voice shaking.
"Tzuyu, what's wrong?" I was a bit worried.
"Are you in your room? Can you come out? I'm in the hall." She said and hung up.
I was confused, but tzuyu is tzuyu. I went to open the door and looked to my left, no one was there. I turned right and I saw tzuyu hugging her knees, crying. I went to hug her. It was unusual to see her cry, which got me really worried.
"What's wrong tzuyu-ah? Why are you crying?" My shirt was getting wet from her tears.
"J-jeongyeon u-unnie *sniff* w-was going t-to kill h-herself and jump *sniff*" 
"WHAT?!" I was angry, as I was about to get up, tzuyu pulled me back, she looked at me broken.
"S-somi was there in t-time and held her, *sniff* b-but somi c-couldnt keep holding j-jeongyeon unnie for l-long. When jeongyeon unnie was getting up, s-somi fell." She sobbed even more. 
Confused. Broken. Sad. Angry. All of these feelings were taking over me. I needed to go to her now.
"W-where i-is s-she?" I blurted out.
"P-pool." She replied. I held her hand and we started running to the pool. I was getting ready for what I was about to see. As we were about to reach the pool tzuyu stopped.
"Why?" I asked.
"Unnie.. I'm scared. I don't want to see it again. I can't." A tear escaped both our eyes.
"Okay, stay here, I'll come back for you." I hugged her. She nodded in response.
I took a breath and got out if the door. The first thing I saw was blood. I saw the peramedics carrying somi into the ambulance. I could see jeongyeon banging her head and jihyo trying to calm her down. I could see chaeyoung crying her heart out and Mina trying to calm her down. I could see Jin talking to the peramedics. I stood there frozen. I was angry at jeongyeon, but she is fine, while someone isn't. I ran to the ambulance. There was an oxygen mask over and nose. There was a thin white blanket covering her but it didn't stay white for long. It turned to red in a matter of seconds. I couldn't hear anything. I couldn't see anything but her. I wanted to hold her hand, but someone prevented me. I turned around and saw Jin oppa giving a sympathic smile. He was saying something but I couldn't hear. He must've realized and started shaking me. I finally snapped.
"Nayeon-ah, the ambulance needs to move, then can't move with you here." He said while pulling me out. I didn't want to stay, but I knew they wouldn't let me stay and I didn't was to waste the time. Somi's life is on the line. I got out of the ambulance. Jihyo and the others all gathered. Everyone was crying. 
"Okay guys come on, let's go to the hospital." Jihyo said. She was the only one who wasn't losing it. She wanted to stay strong for us. We were all in the van. Except for tzuyu. . 
"STOP THE VAN NOW!" I shouted which made jin immediately press on the brakes. 
"What?! Why?! What's wrong?!" Jihyo started screaming. I ignored her. I opened the door and started running. Everyone was screaming at me. But I kept running. Tzuyu. I ran to the place I told her to wait. I saw her there. On the floor. Crying. Silently. I hugged her, and held her hand.
"Come tzuyu-ah, we're going to the hospital." I tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter