Weird

School days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeong pov

I was hanging with somi at my house and we were just talking about... Well everything.
"Hey Cub, you going anywhere this summer break?" She asked me while watching TV.
"Actually, jihyo invited all of us on a trip to Jeju island since dahyun's father owns a hotel there, it's gonna be fun." I said excitedly.
"Ohh, that sounds fun." Somi tried being happy, but I could feel her jealousy and sadness as she was getting up to go to the kitchen.
"Do you want to come with me?" I said as I grabbed her arm.
"W-what? N-no, you should have fun with your friends, I don't want to interrupt anything." She tried her best to lie but I knew her too well.
"My friends are your friends, don't act as if you don't know them or they don't know you. You are quite close with them too." 
"Yeah, but like not as close as you guys are together, I feel like I'd be a burden if I came along." She confessed.
"Like hell you will, you're coming got it? We will leave in 5 days. We will stay there for 2 weeks so pack alot. I will come to pick you up and go the jihyo's house together okay?" I looked at her with sincerity. Suddenly, she came to hug me. I was surprised, but I returned the hug. We stayed like that for a while until my stomach started making noises as a sign that I'm hungry. We both laughed hysterically. We both headed to the kitchen to cook some dinner. We spent the night just talking and we ended up sleeping in each other's arms.

*The next day*
 
Mina pov
I should go surprise chaeyoung and cook her breakfast. I started cooking breakfast for her and I cooked ALOT I was planning to eat with her. After I finished cooking, I took a quick shower and I started walking to chaeyoung's house happily with breakfast. When I reached her house, I knew chaeyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter