Day 1

School days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon pov

What she said to me shocked me.
"We made a deal that he'd me instead of you.." jeongyeon said almost whispering while she was hugging me tightly.
"W-what?! H-he you?! You made a deal with him?!" I was both shocked and angry. Why would jeongyeon do that?
"I did it for you." She pulled away from the hug and looked at me, "everything I ever did was for you." More tears started to fall from her eyes. "I love you so much, I can't let anyone hurt you, I would rather it be me the one who is hurt instead of you." She sobbed.
"Jeongyeon," I hugged her, " I love you too, I know all you want is to protect me, but you getting hurt is the last thing I want. My heart breaks when you get hurt. I've had alot of sleepless nights just thinking of you are okay." I couldn't help but cry more.
"I'm sorry n-nayeon..." She apologized after a couple of minutes.
"I'm sorry too.." I replied. "Come, get changed we're going to report him to the police right now." I helped her get up, but she stopped me.
"No." She suddenly said.
"What? Jeongyeon what?" I was confused.
"I'm not going to report him." She said while wearing he clothes. I was taken aback.
"What do you mean you won't report him?" I was angry, confused, lost.
"If I report him, he is going to come back to me, and who knows what he might do next." She stopped what she was doing and said.
"But jeongy-" she interrupted me.
"No buts. I don't want anything to do with him anymore, I'm sick and tired of him." She wore the rest of her clothes and grabbed me, "we have a trip don't we?" She slightly smiled at me and pulled me with her towards the door. I couldn't argue cuz I know when jeongyeon becomes tired of something I would not recommend anyone to argue with her. We went to the door and there were the couple.
"Omg, jeongyeon are you okay?!" Jihyo shouted in concern and hugged jeongyeon.
"What did he do to you?!" Jin oppa was angry.
"He didn't d-" I knew that jeongyeon was going to lie so I stepped in, "he her." 
"WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Both Jin and jihyo shouted. Jeongyeon turned to look at me with an angry look. I had to do something about it.
"I'm going to kill that bastard!!!" Jin oppa was furious and burning.
"We are going to the police station right now!" Jihyo was losing it.
"NO! NO ONE IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING OR TELL ANYONE ANYTHING. ALL HE IS GOING TO DO IS COME BACK FOR REVENGE. JAIL WONT HOLD HIM BECAUSE THE LAST TIME HE WAS IN, HE WAS SUPPOSED TO STAY IN JAIL FOR 2 YEARS, BUT GUESS WHAT? HE GOT OUT AND THIS HAPPENED." Jeong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter