Alive?

School days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo pov

As soon as we entered the doctor's room, she turned around to face us and Said, "first of all, don't worry, chaeyoung is fine."
As soon as she said this we all sighed in relief. I didn't show it but I was really worried and scared, I thought we lost chaeyoung and I'm not ready. I'm just really thankful that she is okay. But if she is fine, why did she bring us here? I decided to ask her.
"But doc, if she is fine why did you bring us here?" I asked out of curiosity.
"Well, she attempted to kill herself and this is a serious matter." We all nodded in agreement and she continued, "I'm assuming that she attempted to kill herself because of Jeon Somi's death?" She looked at us with a sad look.
"Y-yes, they were very close.." jeongyeon unnie answered slowly, I could feel her breaking as she remembers somi.
"I see," the doctor paused a bit, "we will be keeping her here for a few days before we release her, she needs to be taken care of and we need to make sure she is in her right mentality." She explained.
"We understand doctor..." Nayeon unnie said as she looked at the ground.
"She was brought into the hospital just in time, but I was informed that the ambulance was not the one who brought her?" The doctor looked at us for an answer.
"Because I carried her on my back and r-ran here as fast as I can." Jeongyeon said and her voice cracked a bit. The doctor was surprised but she then calmed her face and said, "what you did saved her. It must've been hard, but thank you for thinking quick." The doctor smiled and jeongyeon nodded in return.
"After she is released, I trust that you will keep a close eye on her?" She asked us, I was about to answer her question but she cut me off, "the reason I called you three was because you are the people who are in charge of your group, am I right?" She asked again.
"Actually, jihyo here," nayeon looked at me, "is the leader of our group, but since jeongyeon and I are the oldest we try to help out." She answered.
"Don't worry doctor, we will be taking care of her." I said with confidence, because I will not let myself allow chaeyoung or anyone to do that ever again.
"Good, that's all I wanted to talk to you about. You can visit chaeyoung in her room, she will wake up soon." The doctor said smiling.
"Thank you doctor." We stood up and bowed to her.
"Don't mention it." She replied.

Mina pov

We were in the waiting room waiting for news about chaeyoung. I was sitting in between Sana and momo with tears falling uncontrollably. Everyone was asleep except jihyo, jeongyeon and nayeon unnie. The doctor came to the waiting room and she was talking to jihyo, I couldn't really hear anything as we were sitting a bit far and they were talking in a low voice. I saw the three of them get up and they went somewhere. I was confused, why did they go? Where? Did somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter