What?

School days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina pov
Why did I hang up on jeongyeon?! What have I done? Oh God please let chaeyoung be okay please. I love her. Please.
I turned off my phone and left it at home. I went to take a walk. I had no idea where I was heading. I just walked for hours, I never went home, I couldn't. I sat at a bench and cried "chaeyoung..." I cried myself to sleep.

Nayeon pov
"Jeongyeon is stupid. How could she joke like that?!" I thought to myself. After visiting chaeyoung, I pulled jeongyeon's arm with me and we went to nearby park.
"Yoo Jeongyeon, are you crazy?!" I screamed at her.
"What? What did I do?" She said innocently.
"You can't joke like that! I almost died on the phone."
"I'm sorry..." She apologized.
"This isn't the first time jeongyeon. I'm sorry I can't take this anymore. Please stay away from me, I don't want to see you anymore." Tears fell onto my cheeks. I started to walk away while crying.
"Nayeon, wait." She grabbed my hand, but I pulled it away and started to run.
"Nayeon, please don't go, I'm begging you."
"WELL MAYBE IF YOU DIDNT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT. DIDNT YOU EVEN THINK OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER YOU DO THE PRANK!?" I was angry. Really angry.
"Nayeon, I'm sorry." She hugged me. 
"Get away from me! Sorry's don't mean anything to me anymore." I tried to free myself, but she was stronger than me. "YOO JEONGYEON, LEAVE ME ALONE. I HATE YOU." I lied. I loved her. But she just crossed the line. I tried to free

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter