Emotions

School days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon pov

After I left nayeon’s house, it was already late so I decided to go home because I know my mom is worried sick. After a couple of minutes, I reached home and said “Umma, im home.” While I was taking off my shoes. Then I heard a voice coming from upstairs “Ahh jeongyeon, youre back, did you eat already?” it was my moms voice. “yes umma, I ate at nayeon’s house” I said while going to my room.
I took a quick shower then I laid on my bed thinking about Nayeon. It broke my heart seeing her being pinned to the wall by a boy and I couldn’t help her sooner.
Flashback
As I was walking with Nayeon, Momo and Sana to the cafeteria, I suddenly felt someone pushing me, when I turned around I saw a man pinning nayeon to the wall. I felt angry and I started boiling up, as I was about to punch the man, a red headed man came and stopped me, I guess he was one of jungkook’s friends, he said “Hold it right there, what are you doing babe?” while holding my arm tightly. “1. Let me go before you regret it. And 2.Im not your ‘babe’.” I warned him. I then turned to look at nayeon and I saw jungkook slipping his hand under her shirt, and that really pissed me off, so I had no choice but to kick the man who was holding me in his private parts and when I did so he hissed and fell to the ground. As soon as he let me go I immediately ran to jungkook and sent him a flying punch, he then hissed in pain and I punched him again then he was knocked out. I hurriedly went to nayeon and embraced her. My heart was broken when I saw her crying and I was so angry at jungkook I wanted to kill him, but nayeon needed me I had to stay by her side.
End of flashback
After remembering what happened earlier today I started feeling angry and I eventually started panting. I decided I needed some fresh air, so I took my jacket and went downstairs while shouting “Mom, im going to take a walk.” And I went out of the door without waiting for a response from my mom.
I started making my way to the park while trying to calm down a bit. I was thinking of who was this ‘jungkook’ and what should I do with him. Just then. An idea popped in my head. I decided to call jihyo, since she is like the president of the student council, so I bet she knows who jungkook is. After a few rings, she finally answered.
“Yah, jeongyeon what do you want?”
“my dear jihyo, ive known you for 6 years and you still treat me like , gee thanks.”
“aww im sorry hun, how are you? What makes you call me at this time?” she said sarcastically.
“something happed today..”
“what? What happened? Its l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter