Don't go

School days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon pov

Tomorrow is the day of the trip, and I have to go to nayeon today, I have to tell her about what happened.

*Flashback*
I was talking to jihyo, "jihyo... I need to tell you something.. well, apparently jungkook is out of jail, I don't know how but he is out. He sent me a text about wanting to meet me. I know what he did to me the last time, but he said we were just going out for a drink and he also said that if he tried anything, he would stay in jail and never get out. So, I'm meeting him on the day of the trip. Before we leave."
"Jeongyeon are you CRAZY?!?" Jihyo screamed at me, which caused the others to come to us before jihyo could ask any more questions.
*End of flashback.*

So here I am, infront of nayeon's house. I walked up the steps of the front porch to the front door. I knocked on it a couple of time and nayeon finally opened it.
"Hello my beautiful bunny." I looked at her sincerely.
"Jeong~" she came to hug me tightly. "Why are you here jeong?" She pulled away and looked at me curiously. I looked at the floor and said, "babe, I need to tell you something.. can we talk?" I said I a serious tone.
"Yeah, sure, lemme just grab my jacket." She said as she went to grab her things. I waited for her until she came outside, and when she did she immediately held my hand as tight as possible, I held it back. We were walking for a while in silence and nayeon decided to break the silence.
"Jeong? Are you okay?" 
"Nayeon.." I stopped and I looked at the floor. She came closer to me and lifted my head up and gave me a peck on my lips.
"What's wrong jeong? I'm always here for you, you know that."
"Jungkook is out of jail, and he texted me last week." I blurted out. Nayeon was taken aback.
"W-what? J-jungkook?" She was shocked. "Why did he text you? What does he want from you?" She was looking for answers but she didn't find any.
"He wants to meet me tomorrow." I said with no expression.
"WHAT?! you aren't going RIGHT?!" She was furious.
"I'm going." I simply said.
"Jeongyeon are you stupid? Do you know what he did to you the last time? You almost died, and now he asked you to meet him and you agreed?!" She was clearly angry and I didn't know how to calm her down.
"Listen nay-" before I could even finish she interrupted me.
"No jeongyeon. You can't go and meet him. I can't just le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter