Messed up

School days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo pov

It's the second day and I planned for us to go spend the day on the beach with activities. The activities were like competitions against each other. Each couple was supposed to go against each other, but since jeongyeon and nayeon broke up, nayeon and somi would be together and jeongyeon didn't want to participate, I didn't want to argue because it wasn't the perfect place to argue. It is 6am and I was the first to wake up. The first thing I saw was a beautiful and handsome face. The face I always want to see when I wake up. I carressed his cheek and he said,
"Good morning love." And kissed my hands while his eyes were still closed.
"Good morning handsome." I pecked his lips and he woke up. 
"I will go take a shower and you're getting in next." I said to him and he just gave me a nod. I got up and got into the shower, it took me 20 minutes to wash up and everything. Once I was out, I saw Jin oppa waiting patiently on the bed for me to finish, once I finished he quickly got into the shower and got out after 10 minutes. It always surprises me how fast men shower. We both got ready and we went out of our room and started waking up the others. Tzuyu, Sana, and jeongyeon were already awake and on their way to have breakfast. We woke the others up one by one, except for one couple. Dahmo. They just didn't wake up, and both Jin and I were getting hungry so we just left them sleeping. Hehe. We ate breakfast and the dahmo couple came eventually. 
It's 9am now and we were all outside by the beach. Jeongyeon was just sitting under one of the umbrellas watching us, mostly nayeon. I felt bad for them. I know they needed a break but they should go through this together. I pulled somi aside for a minute.
"Listen somi-ah, I'm thinking of making a plan to reunite jeongyeon and nayeon. I know you know that they broke up and the reason. So, could you help me? I'll tell the others too, but I want your opinion too, because you've been spending time with her the most." I was hoping she would agree.
"Well, unnie, I know you want to help them, and I also want to help them. But how about doing it in 3 or 4 days? Nayeon unnie needs to heal a bit and I know jeongyeon unnie needs to heal to. Let them breathe. But, if you do small small stuff that would make them talk to each other or something, it would be better." Somi sounded like a mature person I felt so proud.
"You're so mature, I feel so proud." I said with a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter