Just don't

School days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon pov

'I can't stop thinking about what jeongyeon said.' I took a glimpse of jeongyeon who seemed like she was focusing. I was exhausted. I came to school late so I wouldn't be able to talk to jeongyeon. I didn't know what to say to her. I put my head on the table and slept. I don't know how long I was asleep for but, someone was waking me up. It was jeongyeon. 
"Nayeonnie, wake up it's lunch time." She smiled.
"Ahh jeongyeon.." I opened my eyes and realized that we were the only ones in the classroom. I said to myself that this is my chance. "Jeong, can I tell you something now? Or do you want to eat?" 
"I'm not hungry," she took a seat besides me, "what's up?"
"About yesterday, I jus-" she interrupted me before I could say anything,
"Nayeon-ah, I love you and I'm sure about my feelings, but if you aren't sure it's okay, I will be fine. It's no-" before she could finish, I kissed her. On. Her. Lips. They taste like heaven. I wanted to kiss her forever, but she pushed me lightly and said "does this mean..?" I just nod and kissed her again. We were kissing for a couple of minutes now, until I heard jeongyeon's stomach growling. I laughed and took her hand, "c'mon, let's go eat." And headed to the cafeteria.

Jeongyeon pov
'We kissed. My first kiss. Was with her. Am I the luckiest person or what?' I thought. I looked at her while she was dragging me, she has a beautiful body. I was smiling like an idiot until something caught my ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter