Calm down

School days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon pov

Jeongyeon and I are now walking towards the cold store.
"Nayeon?" Jeongyeon called.
"Hmm?" I hummed back.
"I'm sorry..." She apologized. I was confused, why did she apologise?
"Huh? Why? You didn't do anything wrong.." I stated.
"No nayeon.. I did everything wrong. I was the one who said we needed time. I was the reason why somi had to stay with you. I was going to kill myself because of what i did. Somi died because of me. Chaey-" I cut her off.
"Stop. Just stop already. You aren't the reason, you didn't do all this on purpose so don't blame yourself. Don't you remember what somi told you before she went into surgery? Her last words are the words you shouldn't forget your whole life." I stopped and I took her hand and wen to a nearby bench, then I continued, "look jeongyeon, none of this is your fault. Just remember that this isn't your fault." I held her hand and I carressed it with my thumb.
"But it's true, it all started from me. I'm stupid!!! What's wrong with me?!?! I wish I would've jumped without somi saving me!!!" Jeongyeon started screaming and shouting.
"YOO JEONGYEON STOP IT" I couldn't handle it I was really angry and the anger took over me because what I did next surprised me. I slapped her.
*Slap* "You just always want to blame yourself for everything dont you? Lemme just say this, you started all of this saying that you said that we needed a break. A break from what? Our relationship. Who is in this 'relationship'? You and I. I'm in the relationship too. Doesn't that make this my fault too?" I was about to continue but something stopped me. I heard a sob from her. All of my anger vanished and was replaced by sympathy. I felt bad, I regretted slapping her. I regretted shouting at her.
"J-jeongyeon? Don't cry.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry.." jeongyeon doesn't usually cry, but these couple of days I saw her cry more than the amount of times I've seen her cry my whole life.
"It's j-just all of this *sniff* w-was supposed to be us enjoying o-our time here... *Sniff* t-together.." I felt tears of my cheeks. What she said really got me. We were supposed to have fun. But now, one of us is gone. Another one was almost gone. It's overwhelming.
We hugged letting all of our tears out. We stayed like this for a bit then we decided that we wanted to see chaeyoung. So, we went to the cold store and bought all of us food and we were on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter