Don't worry

School days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeong pov

There was half and hour left till we reach Jeju island. I sat next to somi, and we were cheerful and happy, but I kind of felt bad for Mina. I love her and all but I invited somi to the trip, I have to be responsible and stay with her. I'll make it up to Mina later. Somi and I were just chatting until suddenly, I had this weird feeling inside me. I held my chest to feel my heart. Somi noticed my weird action and asked,
"Chae,are you okay?" She said as she held my hand in concern.
"I'm not sure somi. I suddenly have this weird feeling. About the trip or something." I wanted to say more but my heart suddenly started to hurt alot. I silently screamed in pain because I didn't want to bother anyone. Somi was so worried she started to panic. 
"Chaeyeong! What's wrong?" She hugged me trying to comfort me. I couldn't answer her back due to the pain. She stayed hugging me until the pain slowly went away. 
"I'm sorry somi, I didn't know what happened. It's just my heart started hurting ALOT and I don't know why." I explained.
"Well, you scared me to death. Are you okay now?" She cupped my cheeks while asking. I could see her eyes were full of worries.
"I'm okay somi-ah. Don't worry." I smiled at her.
"I thought you had a heart attack and you were going to die. I was scared I was going to lose my best friend." Her eyes were teary. I hugged her, "I promise you will never lose me. Because I too can't live without you, I love you somi." She tightened the hug.
"I love you too chae." She said then pulled away and said she needed the bathroom. I just sat there thinking about what just happened. I was both confused and scared.

Mina pov

I was sitting next to nayeon, who was crying silently. I tried to comfort her, but jeongyeon really broke her this time. And the only one who can fix her is jeongyeon. Of course. I don't know what happened between them, but all I know is that jeongyeon broke up with nayeon. Their relationship was okay just before we entered the plane, I really don't know what happened. I sighed. Suddenly, somi came to me and sat on the floor to tell me something.
"Mina unnie." She called.
"Yes somi? Do you need anything?" I smiled at her.
"It's about chaeyoung." She looked down.
"Did something happen?" I started to worry.
"I'm not sure, we were just casually talking then suddenly her heart started to hurt her. Then she silently screamed, I could feel the pain, so I just hugged her to comfort her. The pain slowly went away but could you talk to her? Make her feel better? It's okay we'll switch seats." She looked at me hoping I would accept. I would say yes, but I glanced back at nayeon who was crying and I couldn't let her sit alone.
"I'm sorry somi-ah, but" I glanced at nayeon and I was about to continue,
"It's okay unnie, I'll stay with nayeon unnie." She held my hand tightly like she is assuring me that everything will be fine. I reluctantly agreed and headed to chaeyoung. I noticed her thinking about something. I slowly sat on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter