Finally

School days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one’s pov
The doctor came out of the operation room with a unreadable face. Everyone was scared, yet curious about chaeyoung’s health. He came out and asked “are you guys chaeyoung’s friends?” sana answered “yes, we are” while holding tzuyu. 
“I have some news about chaeyoung, we were able to stabilize her and she is healing now, but…. She is in a coma.” The doctor told them slowly and calmly.
“when will she wake up?” it was mina.
“im not sure ms. When someone is in a coma, they could wake up in a couple of days, weeks or months. We don’t really know when. Im sorry, I must go, you can enter her room and visit her.”
“thanks doc.” Dahyun said.
They were on their way to chaeyoung’s room. After a few minutes, they were at the door, standing there anxious.
Tzuyu pov
Here we are. Infront of the door. This door is the only thing separating my bestfriend and I, and no one is willing to open it. I really want to see my bestfriend. I had no choice but to open it. I went inside to a person on a bed with about 5 tubes going in and out from her, and a cast on her right hand and left leg and an oxygen mask. I started sobbing while hugging her. “chaeng” I whispered. Everyone was standing around the bed, silently crying. I realized that mina was sitting on the couch alone. i wanted to go and talk to her, but I was in no position to talk to her because im a mess myself.
Mina pov
We entered the room and tzuyu ran to chaeyoung and hugged her. I saw chaeyoung’s condition, and tears started falling. This is all my fault. She doesn’t deserve this. No one deserves this. Chaeyoung Is such a nice person. She only wishes the best to everyone. Yet this happened to her. Why? Why didn’t it happen to me instead? Everyone was standing around her at this point, but I couldn’t stand there. I wouldn’t be able to look at her, so I went and sat on the couch silently crying.
Jihyo pov
Everyone is crying. I cant cry. Not now. I need to be strong for everyone. We stayed in her room, crying and begging her to wake up soon. After a few hours, some of us were asleep except nayeon, jeongyeon and I. I decided that it was time to go home, I invited them all to my hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter