Twice: Dahyun x reader | Friends |

Girl group x readers (Requests closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, It's still theh 07/12/17, it's not midnight yet so I've still kept to mmy promise of updating everyday. I think this is the last one for Yuryboy79, My next x reader will be about Hyejeong from AOA so look foreward to that. I hope you enjoy this chapter and remember you can request as many idols as you want. - Hayley :)

------------------------------------

You knew you shouldn’t. You hated the clichéd life portrayed in those cheesy rom coms showed in cinemas all the time. You didn’t like the plagiarized romance of life, you preferred the horror, the inhuman scenes full of blood and gore.

You avoided the internal conflict for years. The thought of liking someone you are so close to, it wasn’t the ‘oh you saved me from bullies you will one day be my love’. No it wasn’t anything of the sort you just found yourself looking at her in a different light. You didn’t know when it started, you’d always been so close so you don’t know why you found yourself liking her now.

You were sat on the side-lines watching her dance, the crazed eagle girl you met in kindergarten. She was the chubby cheeked girl smushing crayons onto the colouring page. At the end of playdates you would both be covered in paint, you could never be trusted with anything messy. Creativity was endless with the both of you.

You didn’t want to scare her away so you kept your feelings to yourself. At 16 you thought it was a teenager thing, a small crush that will slowly fade and you would go back to normal. Now your 19 and the small crush hasn’t faded, its grown even bigger.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter