SNSD: Yoona x reader | Thantophobia |

Girl group x readers (Requests closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI everyone, this story is longer than usual (I think). I entered this for a competition so it's more like my old writing style and it doesn't have a name based idol but i thought the concept kind of fit Yoona. This x reader is dedicated to Yowan_ , Yeri shall be next and then Jessica - Just got to write them both - .

I'd like to thank everyone one of my readers also, I know i've not updated much since christmas and my life's been a bit hectic but thanks for sticking around, i hope you all look forward to upcoming x readers - Hayley.

-------------------

Thantophobia - The fear of losing someone you love.

------------------

You don’t care about the meaning of beauty, you are the sun I met in the darkness. I look for you in every moment of every day. Time seems to freeze when I see you, to the point where I melt.

I remember when you first got that motorbike, you saved up your wages for years just to get it. I hated the thing, it was a death trap… well you loved it, and I loved you. The only reason I got on it was because you wouldn’t stop whining like a child. You took us places we couldn’t go before, driving miles out of the city, just to have a picnic under the stars. My fingers laced with yours as we lay upon the dewed grass, the sky was endless, a sea of opportunities. Each star a new memory, a new beginning. A cherished memory… A film on shining freedom and bright youth. Closer to the dazzling you.

The voice that fills this place. You who has let me go. You worked so hard… all the way to the end.

You couldn’t slow down. You asked me, you asked me to tell you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter