Twice: Mina x reader | Tutor |

Girl group x readers (Requests closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, once again this chapter is dedicated to Yuryboy79. I'm sorry if this isn't the tutor style concept you were hoping for as I usually avoid writing about high school romances but I hope you like it. I hope you all like the x reader and continue to request as many idols as you want. - Hayley :)

--------------------------------------------

You were hibernating in the library one day, coming to terms…you had to study. You weren’t studying anything relevant to your upcoming exams. You were attempting to learn Japanese. You flicked open the Japanese work book memorising each symbol of the alphabet, writing down important notes.

It was too quiet so you put your headphones in shuffling your playlist listening to whatever comes on. You didn’t know how long you’d been sat there but you suddenly felt like someone was watching you, as you looked up you saw a girl a few tables away look away. You just sat and looked at her, all your concentration had been lost.

She looked back at you and saw you staring, you held each other’s gaze for a few minutes before you turned back to your book. It was finally time for you to leave, you packed your bag pulling on your big coat. Making sure you had everything you pushed your chair under the table quietly and exited the library.

You went to the library a few times after that and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter