SNSD: Jessica x reader | Dream |

Girl group x readers (Requests closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, long time no see. Sorry for the long awaited update but this one is a lot longer than my usual stories. The song I based this story around is dream by imagine dragons. Also this chapter is dedicated to Yowan_ . I hope you all enjoy and until next time - Hayley.

 

--------------------

 

you stood on stage alone, it was just her and her voice. The band fell silent during the chorus, you only needed her voice to portray her emotions. So much had happened, in so little time.


 

We all are living in a dream

But life ain’t what it seems

Oh everything’s a mess

And all these sorrows I have seen

They lead me to believe

That everything’s a mess

But I wanna dream

I wanna dream

Leave me to dream

 

“you, you I need you to come to the hospital, quickly. Please hurry” soojung cried over the phone.
“Soojung, are you hurt? Why are you in the hospital” she began to panic as the caller fell silent for a few seconds.
“Jessica - unnie was in an accident” at that point the world ended, everything stopped. It didn’t matter to you if you were in the middle of a recording, Sica was more important than any of that.

 

………..

As you ran into the hospital room Sooyeon was residing in there was nothing but the slight beeping of the machine. Krystal sat in the corner, tears streaming, jess was barely breathing. Her eyes open slightly.
“Sooyeon-ah, what happened, are you ok?” she didn't reply. She couldn't.
“She was in a car crash unnie, her manager tried to swerve but… but unnie, she saved me” it hurt to see someone slowly break down.

 

“Hey Sooyeon, I’m here, I love you and your going to get better. Alright?” you leaned closer and kissed her forehead gently. Looking back into her eyes you saw them flutter, as if sleep was coming over her.
“Sooyeon, hey Sooyeon stay awake. I love you please open your eyes” she looked into your eyes once more before her breathing began to slow, her eyes closing once again.

 

A loud beep and then silence.
“Soojung go get a doctor. NOW” you shouted at Krystal making her run to find help.

The flat line on the monitor sickened you, she wasn't going to leave.

 

In the eyes of a teenage crystallized

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter