Twice: Sana x reader | For the best |

Girl group x readers (Requests closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI everyone, I hope your all looking foreward to Halloween. After this update I have one more and then a Halloween special. I hope you all like this x reader and remember to request as many as you want - Hayley :) 

------------------------------------------------------

It was another win for twice, another wins she would celebrate with her members, without you. That addictive smile spread across her features, she didn’t cry or jump for joy like the last time, standing there silently as her eye glistened with unshed tears.

It was over too soon for the both of you, a slip of the tongue in front of her manager, the end was all too soon. The breakup was inevitable, it would have happened sooner or later. Korean social norms would have shunned you both, you couldn’t let that happen to her.

“I’m sorry to say this but you have to break up now, never see each again, I appreciate you both but now I’m seeing you in a new light. You have to choose either your career or relationship, I know you’ll regret leaving your career.” JYP spoke as he slammed his fist on the table.

You could feel the waves of anger come from him, he had found out from someone else that two of his top idols were lesbians and together for heaven’s sake. Sana was crippled, her cheeks tear stained as you could only stand there, helplessly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter