AOA: Mina x reader | Save me |

Girl group x readers (Requests closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI everyone, this is my second update since being on holiday. I think I wrote this x reader about a year ago so sorry if its rubbish or my writing style has changed - Hayley 

----------------------------

You were on your way to meet Mina, since you left work you felt like someone was following you but shrugged it off saying it was just the busy street of Seoul. You had your headphone in when Mina phoned, you left your headphones in and began to talk to her “Yeah, I’m on my way I should be about 20 minutes” Mina said over the phone “Same for me, I left work about 10 minutes ago and I’m walking there” You looked left and right about to cross the road when you felt someone grab you putting a hand over your mouth so you couldn’t scream. You looked to see nobody around, you didn’t notice. The person who grabbed you pulled the headphones out of your ears and grabbed your phone “Say goodbye (y/n)” the man spoke, your eyes went wide, you could hear Mina shouting your name over the phone but you couldn’t answer, He threw your phone to the floor throwing you into the back of a van before closing the door and getting in the front driving off.

You didn’t know what to do, had you just been kidnapped, why you. You started to cry not knowing what you had done to get in this situation. You hoped Mina would find you.

You had been in the room for days, you were battered and bruised. You hadn’t been fed in days so you were starving only getting a daily beating from the person who took you. “Here eat this” said the man walking into the room with a tray placing it on the floor and untying your hands “I’ll come back to take the food away so eat it quickly” you knew there was no escape and that he’d locked the door when he walked out. You didn’t want to look desperate but you ate the food as fast as you could because you knew it was the only thing that you would eat for days.

Mina’s POV

I was on the phone with (y/n) when she stopped answering, I shouted her name over the phone repeatedly becoming more and more worried and then I heard a man’s voice “Say goodbye (y/n)” before the call ended, who was that, why wasn’t she answering. “Manager, manager turn this car around, take me to the police station” I could only think the worst, what if she had been kidnapped.

You’re POV

Your head swayed side to side as he beat you, you still had no idea why this was happening to you, the man suddenly stopped when his phone began to buzz, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and said “I’ve got something to show you” he pulled you up by the rope around your hands and pulled you out of the room into some sort of living

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter