SNSD: Taeyeon x reader | Teasing |

Girl group x readers (Requests closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI everyone, I've counted all the requests and with the amount I’m currently at I will have 83 x readers written. Requests are still open and I'm not thinking about stopping writing them any time soon... I was just wondering should I stop this at like chapter 50 and start a second book full of more x readers or just keep them all in one place. As I said requests are still open so request as many x readers you want, it will take me a while to get through all of them though because I’m trying to update every 4 days. Well on with the Taeyeon x reader, I hope you all enjoy it - Hayley :) 

---------------------------------------------------

 

“Taengoo” you whined, pulling your partner back into bed.
“It’s too early to get up and I’m cold” you continued. She tried to fight her way out of your grip but couldn’t, you wrapped one arm around her waist tightly and used the other to grab the covers and pull them over your head.
“Yah, (y/n)-ah, I’m going shopping with Fanny. I’ll be back soon, we don’t get a day off often so fanny asked me to go shopping because no one else would. You’ve got a schedule soon anyway so get up” Taeyeon replied kicking the covers off the both of you.

You where half laying in just your underwear, the warm covers where once your saviour from the cold but now they betrayed your trust. “For being so mean, you better get me something whilst you’re shopping” you huffed and crossed your arms.
“Remember to eat breakfast before you leave” Taeyeon had a gentle tone, knowing your where going to either be grumpy or whine.
“Are you leaving now?”
“Yes, I will get food whilst I’m out. I love you” Taeyeon leaned closer giving your lips a light peck. You both knew if it was anything more than that, neither of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter