Red Velvet: Irene x reader | Peace |

Girl group x readers (Requests closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI everyone, this chapter is one I wrote and entered for a competition, I decided to update it here and share it with you all. This chapter is dedicated to Yuryboy79, I'm sorry that it isn’t revolved around Irene but it can be perceived for any idol. I hope you all enjoy it and I'm sorry that its kind of depressing. Remember to request as many idols as you want  - Hayley 

TRIGGER WARNING

-----------------------------------------

Jolting awake, dripping sweat bloodshot eyes. It wasn’t the first time she had found herself this way. The bedsheet was crumpled and ripped from their place, her body covered in a thin layer of sweat. Climbing out of bed she placed the mask on her velvety skin. She found that people smile with an effort, hiding the truth, as if they are happy whilst living the lie. Society turning a blind eye ignoring those who are different, those in pain.

A peaceful moment, the silence… human silence, the sounds of nature’s symphony taking over. It was all she asked for as blonde locks flew in the wind. Grains of sand between her toes, warm summer waves attacking her bare feet. Walking the length of the beach like nothing happened, her innocence was tainted.

Many nights were spent alone, she fought her battles by herself. Her mind was plagued with gruesome thoughts she couldn’t escape. She lost to the demons of insanity. Her eyes were wide open as if they’d been taped, she couldn’t sleep, she could never sleep. One night changed her whole life and she had no one to turn to. Her mind was infected, it was like a disease… it wasn’t loneliness, she just hid herself from the world.

Nights were crippled by the horrifying memories. Every time she closed her eyes she felt trapped, her heart raced like a wild animal caged, she felt the piercing eyes of humans watching her desperate escape. Black bruises with crimson red blood stained her delicate skin. She tried so hard to shut her eyes, she needed to face her fears. But what if her fears never left her, what if they lived with her… lay side by side as she tries to sleep. Her own home, her place of safety violated. The four walls she held so close to her heart. Each sleepless night parts of the wall were taken until she lay and abused under the eyes of a stranger. The brown almost ebony orbs appeared in the dark corners of her room, watching her even though they didn’t exist. Her imagination would run wild, she couldn’t go long without sleep before her body shut down completely.

She fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter