Twice: Jihyo x reader | I just need you and thats all |

Girl group x readers (Requests closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone this chapter is dedicated to hadhirah thanks for requesting, I hope you like it, its a bit angsty. Its another short chapter so I hope you all enjoy - Hayley

You were about to perform, your group had debuted 2 years before Jihyo and twice, you also being under JYP. By chance you were both performing on the same stage competing against each other.

“Good luck (y/n) you’ll do great don’t worry” Jihyo cheered you on as you prepared to walk onto the large stage.
“You too bye” you looked around and saw no one was looking so you quickly stole a kiss and walked away leaving a smiling Jihyo behind.

The performance was going great before the fireworks began. The firework released a loud bang as it sprung colourfully from the stage heightening your senses. You grew up in a war prone area and got scared by loud noises. When the next round of fireworks sounded one of your members Hye Lee covered your ears as you quickly closed your eyes blocking out the scary noise.

You hurriedly went back to normal and began singing your part. No fireworks came as you performed your second song. I was all going well until you saw a black ball like object fly your way. You just remembered when you were little and someone through a similar object through your family window before the house became a wreckage.

Your first reaction was to duck and hold your hands over your ears to escape the awful noise. You suffered from anxiety and it became worse when there was a loud noise. You couldn’t help it.

“Hey (y/n) its ok” you looked up to see one of your members hold out their hand helping you up. Some fans at the front of the crowd gave you concerned looks as you quickly finished your song before making your way off stage.

As soon as no cameras where around you ran to your dressing room closing the door and curling yourself in a ball on the sofa in the room. You’d made a show of yourself once again and there would be consequences.

The day after the incident you where sat in the practice room by yourself whilst the other 3 members stood outside the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter