Red Velvet: Yeri x reader | Bloom |

Girl group x readers (Requests closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: Yowan_

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------

She promised me in my arms to follow me and my dreams.

That promise was made long before either of you knew, the sad ending that became of you both. The flower that blossomed into a beautiful rose slowly began to wilt, everything comes to an end. Eventually.

As I see her now, she's still the delicate flower I once held in my arms, her eyes sparkle with the kindness of the moon. Her presence of stage is nothing to what she is really like. A strong willed girl, someone who has overcome the constant hate. Inside she's still holds a young heart searching for someone to hold her tight, to be her warmth through the coldest nights.

Both a young bloom slowly growing throughout the spring, distance slowly became apparent throughout the colder months with petal by petal touching the frozen ground. When she left your arms that night everything became clear, love only bloomed within one of you. A flower needs both sunlight and rain to grow. The rose at the end of a beautiful garden slowly became trapped between the thorns of those around.  

Both so different but so alike, she held power on stage, the presence her and her group created got everyone singing along. Whereas you held emotion in her voice, A few years back when she first debuted those emotions were meer imagination, now they were the passion of a dying love.

Powerful vocals over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter