SNSD: Tiffany x reader | Our last year |

Girl group x readers (Requests closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, Hayley here. I'm currently on holiday so the next few updates will be ones I've previously written. I hope you enjoy this x reader. Its dedicated to Moustache123 .
Feel free to leave requests and I will write them when I get back. - Hayley

-------------------------

Losing a loved one is always hard but when you blame yourself everything gets worse and no one is worth listening to.

You and Tiffany had been friends for years; you started one of those childish relationships when you were 11. To others it meant nothing but to you it was your light in the darkness. She was your best friend, the only one who loved you dearly. You were surprised the relationship was still going, it had been 15 years but you loved her dearly.

So many things had happened during the years you had been together. She became a trainee, debuted with a girl group, took over the world and you couldn't help but be the proud girlfriend.

Lately things had become harder, there wasn't a light anymore. Sure Tiffany was still there but you let life out way the happiness that once filled your heart. Recently you had been ill; you went to the doctors without telling Tiffany and discovered you were suffering from a terminal illness, something you couldn’t be cured of.

No one knew you were suffering because you hid it behind the fake smile you plastered on your face. You lived with just you, your mother and your younger brother sung min. You didn’t tell your mum because you didn’t want to see that worried look every time she looked at you, that heart break only her eyes displayed.

In the afternoon Tiffany was free, it wasn’t often that she was, you decided to pay her a visit whilst she was still practicing, maybe meeting up with the rest of girls generation once again.

“Princess” you called as you walked into the practice room seeing her sat on the floor drinking a bottle of water “(y/n), what are you doing here, I thought we were going to meet up later” she ran up to you smiling and hugging you close. This is what broke your heart most, her finding out you were gone and living without you. She would grow old without you. You had asked the doctors how long you had left, they had told you between a year or two so you decided to do as much as you can before that year is over and you hoped TIffany could be with you for the long run.

“I couldn’t wait to see you; we haven’t seen each other for a while because you’ve been busy. Aren’t you happy to see me?” you put on a sad face, but in reality that sad face was how you truly felt, just how you felt without putting the fake smile on “Of course I’m happy to see you why wouldn’t I be, hey”

You spent the rest of the day in the SM building; you spent time with Girls generation, sometimes seeing Red velvet. You didn’t feel like wasting your days anymore knowing that the time you had was precious. That night you sat with a pen and a note pad making a list of things you wanted to do before your time was up. You wrote things down not bothering on the order. You wanted to: Bungee jump, sky diving, go to Paris, Rome, London, Disney land, do a charity run, swim with dolphins etc.

You sat and picked up your phone turning on the camera and starting a video. “Hi princess, if you’re seeing this I’m not with you anymore. I wanted to tell you somethings, this last year has probably been the best year of my life and I’m so grateful that you took th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter