SNSD: Taeyeon x reader | We meet again |

Girl group x readers (Requests closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, I'm sorry for not updating in a long time, I recently finished my GCSE's and was going to start updating more until some family issues got in the way causing me to not find a purpose in anything anymore. I hope I can get back to writing soon, now this chapter is dedicated to two people snsd_gg_ss and jolon1922, I hope you don’t mind.

 

 

You had been saving up your money for years, your parents always putting half your birthday money into a bank account for when you turned 18. From the age of 15 you had big dreams to travel the world before going to university. You had saved up for years getting multiple jobs during your college life just to experience the one dream you knew you could reach. You and two of your closest friends bought a random plane ticket and jumped on starting a new adventure in a different country.

A lot of new memory’s and experiences where created during your travels, becoming closer to your friends and lowering your standers on where you stayed during your time in the city (My friends call me a snob because I’m picky on where I stay 😊).

During your trip in Seoul you decided to stay a few weeks longer than other cities. Travelling through one of the many markets picking up trinkets to take home a blonde-haired girl caught your eye. You were not the type of person to fall in love easily but one look at her made you want to get to know her. You knew how to speak many languages Korean being your forte between you and your two friends, them being better at European languages.

You got a good look at her face before she covered it with a black mouth mask, pulling her hood up as she made her way through the crowd quickly avoiding eye contact. For a split second her eyes caught yours, as if she was staring into your soul before averting her gaze to the ground and running away.
“What you looking at?” your friend asked making you lose sight of the retreating girl
“Oh nothing something just caught my eye” you replied turning to face your two friends
“More like someone” your other friend sniggered before you punched her in the shoulder moving on.

You thought you lost your chance seeing the girl retreat into the sea of people, that was until you saw her later that night with a few other girls who looked around her age walking into a private room in a restaurant you were currently eating at.

Her eyes caught yours once again before her friend gently began pushing her into the private room.

Merely an hour later you where sat chatting to your frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter