Twice: Momo x reader | I told you I would keep my promises |

Girl group x readers (Requests closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, I'm back once again with another x reader. This chapter was requested by Albert_Kay I hope you like it and its up to your standards. remember to comment and vote. Now on with the story - Hayley
 

You didn’t give a s**t about school, hadn’t done for a while. People called you a trouble kid, trying to dig up some awful past you didn’t have. You didn’t really care for it anymore and you hadn’t for a while.

You were currently decorating the posters of the teaches with permeant marker, you were meant to be in art, but you’d skipped once again deciding to express your art on the teachers postered faces.

The bell rang for going home. You flicked the lid of the pen open and close before tossing it in the bin and walking through the front doors. Putting your headphone in one ear and spinning the other one in your right hand. A tap on your shoulder causing you to turn around.

“Hi, uhm I… I just uhm, I would like to give you this, sorry bye” a small box was shoved into your hands and the girl ran away not looking back to see your reaction. You opened the small pink box covered in cute looking panda bears, peaking inside the box you saw what looked to be freshly made kimbap and a note. Closing the box and placing it under your arm you opened the note and began reading it.

You read over the note seeing that she loved you, you had noticed Momo Hirai around school before, she caught your eye a few times being the well-built dancer she is.

The next day you where wandering around school when you saw Momo, you pulled her down an empty hallway being the school troublemaker you are you pushed her against the wall and connected your lips.

“I would like to date you too” she seemed surprised by your comment and your actions but didn’t back down.

You had both been dating for around 10 months, her friends still didn’t seem to like you two dating thinking you would only cause Momo trouble but you didn’t mind what they thought of you. Momo had started to change you, you hardly ever skipped classes and you stopped vandalising the school.

“Hey” you said pushing yourself off the lockers, walking towards Momo, you had waited for her outside her class since you had finished early.
“Hey, you doing, anything tonight” Momo replied intertwining your fingers.
“No why?” you replied curious.
“Would you like to come over to mine later my parents are out” you no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter