Help...Me... Pt.1 of 3

Lost Memories

Jung Sister POV. (the phone call and before the meeting)

   “AISHHH!! WHO THE HELL IS CALLING ME WHEN I’M HAVING MY BEAUTY SLEEP!!!”Jessica thought as she reached for her phone that was on a table next to her bed.

   “JESSICA!!! I need your help! Make sure to bring the gang with you because they may be able to help out I will texts you the address… ok, I have to go now…” Sunny said as she didn’t let Jessica speak or even respond back as she pushed end call on her phone and with that Jessica had gotten up from her sort beauty sleep as she got her self ready her heard a knock on her door.

             Knock~ Knock~

   “Come in” said Jessica as she was looking for her sunglass’s and car key’s.

   “Unnie? Where are you going?” said Krystal as she notices that her sister wasn’t sleeping but instead was getting ready to leave.

   “Get everyone ready in 35minutes including your self and meet me in the living room…N.O.W!” said Jessica as she walk past Krystal from the door way of her room and started to walk down the hallway to the stairway that led’s to the living-room.

   “Nae? Aishh ~ this is what you get when the Ice Queen hasn’t had her full beauty sleep”Krystal thought as she was shaking her head back and forth while she knocks on each of her unnie’s door telling them that Jessica unnie told them to get ready in 35minutes and we’ll meet in the living-room and with that Krystal also got herself ready and headed tore’s the living.

   34minutes later ~

   “Unnie…I’m ready let’s go~” said Krystal as she was the last to come down and with that they all go up and went into two separate cars with Jessica, Tiffany, and Krystal in one car as Hyoyeon and Seohyun were in another one.

   As the car rid to the Kwon’s house Jessica was in her own world while Fany was driving as Krystal was texting to friends that she wasn’t able to hang out with them since they had some problems to deal with and that she would make it up tomorrow.

   “Unnie where are we going and how come I have to go to?” Krystal said with a disappointment in her voice that Fany heard as she was driving and with that said Krystal let out a deep sigh as she replied back to her friends.

   “Krystal-ah, it wasn’t your sister it was Sunny. She said that she need help and that her friend is in danger including her self we don’t hurry” as Tiffany explained that it was Sunny who need her and her unnie’s help but on thing for sure is who is her friend and why would he or she be putting them in danger was what Krystal thought as Jessica spoke bring her back to reality.

   “That’s what I was thinking about Krystal, why would Sunny’s friend be putting them in danger along with him or herself and why would Sunny be worrying about that since we are vampires we can heal ourselves if we get injured or just drink some blood would also help with the healing” Jessica said as she was looking at Tiffany while thinking hard trying to figure out the why’s and the what’s.

   “Well… maybe this friend is close to her family and must be a new-be at being a vampire and wasn’t able to control his or her powers yet or maybe he or she was beaten up so badly that drinking blood wouldn’t do much work and needs us to heal them instead, but whatever it is this person must be very important to Sunny for all of us to come and help out” Tiffany said as they finally reached the mansion of the Kwon’s family and with that the gate opened as the droved in while parking their cars in the parking-lot that was next to two motorcycles and as one by one got out of the car they started to walk up to the door and as they stood there Seohyun rang the door bell and waited for someone to open the……

To Be Continued ~