Letting it out... Pt.1 of 2

Lost Memories

No ones POV.

   “I like to apologies for my brother actions tore’s you. I know he’s not like this what so ever it’s just… just that…”

   “It’s ok oppa, I think we understand since what happened awhile ago” Seohyun said as she showed Yoona a reassuring smile letting him know that she understand his reasoning.

   “Nae…so Yoon oppa don’t worry…nae? How about we introduce ourselves at least we should get to know each other better” Sunny said as she grab hold of Yoona’s hands and held tight insuring him that they will find a way to work things out with Taeyoen.

   “Nae~… well I guess I have to introduce my brothers since there not here…so the one that we call baby dino is Amber J. Liu, the one that just stormed off is the oldest of the Liu brothers Taeyoen Kim Liu, and last but not least the second oldest of the Liu’s is me Yoona Im Liu but Yoon is what my brothers and Sunny calls me and that makes us the Liu family, it a pleasure to meet everyone and hope we can become friends” Yoona said as he stood up giving a bow to Sunny’s friends and sat back down leaving Sooyoung and the rest of Sunny’s friends to introduce themselves.

   “Well… I guess I’m up since my bro is also not here. My name is Sooyoung Choi Kwon and the oldest of the Kwon brother’s is upstairs which is Yuri Kwon and we are the Kwon family” Sooyoung said as he to gave a bow and sat back down.

   As that was said Sunny stood up and walked tore’s her friends as she introduced them one by one. “Thank you for the introduction oppa’s…so here we have Tiffany, Seohyun the youngest in our group, then we have our dancing queen Hyoyeon, and lastly the Jung sister which are Jessica Jung and the youngest Krystal Jung…but you already know who I am but I will introduce myself anyways...my name is Sunny and it is also a pleasure being here” Sunny said as she smiled brightly tore’s Yoona and Sooyoung.

   “Wow ~…wish I could see that everyday…it’s…it’s like wanting to see that smile instead of that sad face she had on awhile ago…” Sooyoung thought as he was smiling like a dork.

   “Unnie, why is Sooyoung oppa smiling like that?” Seohyun ask Tiffany as she noticed him smiling out of the blue as he was in his own world.

   “I don’t know Seo-baby, but whatever it is you should stay close to unnie…ok?” Tiffany said as she had Seohyun move closer to her as the rest of the group was talking amongst themselves.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Taeyoen POV.

   “Aishh~… why do they have to know about baby dino? What can they do that we couldn’t…sigh…when will everything be normal…I promise appa to protect you and still I can’t do anything when something like this happens…aishh…” Tae thought as he was sitting right be side Amber as he removed some of his hair that was on his face.

    “I don’t have the right to be you brother…sigh…you look so much like appa…” Tae said quietly as he lean in while giving his baby dino a kiss on his forehead not know that Yuri hear what he said to Amber.

   “Your wrong you know…” Yuri said as he began to get off his bed while put on a sweatshirt on.

   “Yahh~…don’t do that…aishh I think I had a heart…wait what do you mean I’m wrong? Wrong about what?” Tae gave Yuri a confuse look as to what he was talking about.

   “Sigh…what I mean is that your wrong about not being the right brother for Amber…no matter what I’d have to that you’re a brave vampire when it comes to family…even though I not one but I’m grateful to have a family of vampires and there for I will always do my best being to oldest brother in protecting Sooyoung…yeh~ he maybe a shikshin and he may get on my nerve once in awhile but he still my baby brother and I to thought that I shouldn’t be his brother since I’m just like Amber here not a vampire but I still stand for what I know is right and that is to pro…”

   “Protect the ones we love and to never let them down…”

   “Exactly…so no matter what I’m here too and I know its going to hard to except people but at least do it for your brother…if I was in your shoes right now I too think it would be wrong but then again maybe they might be able to figure thing that nether one of us knew about that might help your brother…what you say hyung? I promise to help anyway I can since me and him have something in common so it would be a bit easier to know if something is wrong…nae?” Yuri said as he looked at Amber then back at Tae as he patted his shoulder before leaving the room.

   “Whatever you chose to do…I think you’re the best and bravest brother Amber could ever have…” and with that said he left the room leave Tae to think what was best for his baby brother.

   “T-Tae h-h-hyung…I-I’m scared…” Amber said as his eyes were still closed as tears started to flow down his cheeks and with that Tae settled himself as he held onto Amber in a hug as he rocked back in forth like he would ever since the day their father died.

Flash Back to 495 years ago ~

BOOM!!!!

   “What was that oppa?” said a 10year old girl as she held onto her oppa’s hand tightly not knowing that the loud noise came from her home.

   “AHHHHHHH!!!!!” ran an older man as he was on fire trying to put himself out while he rolled himself on his front yard.

   “OPPA!!!! THAT’S APPA!!!” as the 10year old girl yelled as she let go of her oppa’s hand and ran tore’s her burning father.

   “SUNNY-AH!! STOPPP!!!!” as a young teenage boy cough up to her as there was another explosion coming from the house where her father came out of and with that he managed to cover both Sunny and her father from the broken woods and glass that was fling everywhere.

   As they started to stand one by one they looked back and notice that something or someone was emerging from the burning house as it to was on fire but was bothered by it and with that rain fall started to pour on what was a burning house came to a stop except the person that was walking tore’s the young teenage boy while Sunny was holding on to her father as he was healing himself.

   “A-A-Amber?” the young teen boy called out as he was shock to see his baby brother was the cause of the fire but what more shocking was that even if it was pour down he still remain on fire as if nothing could stop himself from burning out right there at that very moment.

   “T-T-Tae hyung…I-I-I’m s-s-scared…” and with that said Amber fainted but was saved by his brother before his head would hit the ground.

   “YAHHH!! AMBER-AH!!! WAKE-UP…PLEASE WAKE-UP!!! WHAT HAPPENED UNCLE?!!!” as Taeyoen held Amber in tight hug wanting his baby brother to wake-up but wanted to know what was going on with his brother as he see that what was flames on him before began to come to rest as Tae was feeling any burning sensation on him anymore.

   “Appa…what h-happened…w-what about uncle Liu…” Sunny said as tears were continuing to come down her cheeks as she sees her best friend and her father injured.

   “Ahh~…wh-why don’t w-we talk at the Liu’s residents...” and with that said Tae carried his brother tore’s his house along with Sunny helping her father as they followed Taeyoen.

End of Flash back ~

   “H-Hyung…w-why…are y-you…mmm~…” as Amber ask Tae which brought him back to reality once he heard his baby brother wince in pain as he was trying to wipe the tears that was coming from his hyung.

   “Baby-dino…your up…are you…”

   “W-Why were you…c-crying?” as Amber took so breath as he try to ask the reasoning for his brother to cry like that.

   “I-I…its was nothing…heheh…I guess I was so worried about you that I was scared of losing you…” Tae said as he removed his hug from Amber so that he could wipe his tears away.

   “H-Hyung…n-no matter what…I will n-never leave you, Y-Yoon hyung or omma with out saying good-by…hehe…aishhh~…” Amber said as he tries to laugh but only felt a slight pain from his abdomen.

  “Hey…don’t over do yourself now…your still a bit weak from what happened…but Amber can I ask you something or more like talk to you about something?” as Tae sat at the end of Amber’s bed as he want to know rather or not let Sunny’s friend’s help out or not but one thing for sure was he knows something or someone was watch them as they sat in the room.

To Be Continued ~