...Talk...

Lost Memories

 

Kryber POV.

 

~ ~  ~ ~ 

  “Yuri…Amber…its time to drink…at least it should clam your hunger…which would be part of why your powers have gone haywire…” Boa said in her mind as she took her last step towards the two, and with that said Amber opened his wings as steam came forth upon the opening.

  “Amber… how are you feeling bro?” Tae asked as he was able to see a figure in the smoke but wasn’t sure if there were any damages to his baby brother body or not.

  “Hey bro…how are you…ahh~…” Soo said as he went in to touch Yuri only to feel a small shock run through him.

  “Soo~…s-sorry…I…your not hurt are you?” as Yuri opened his wings wide as electricity was run though his wings while little sparks would show up here and there.

  “Hey…hyung…don’t be like that…we’re brothers right…so at least I should feel some of your pain as well…nae” Soo said as placed a hand on his brothers should along with his dorky smile.

  “Now…may I have Yuri and S…I mean Jessica come with me…along with every one else except Amber and Krystal…” Boa said as she walked towards the door leading everyone out of the room.

  “Try and talk to her…nae?” Boa said in her mind so that Amber could only hear her and with that said Boa and the rest lifted leaving Krystal who as sitting on the couch as Amber was standing there shirtless as his wings was folded behind him.

  As everything became awkward silent for what seem like hours, nether one want to speak up what so ever.

  “What should I say…what if he…no…right now he…WAIT!!!” Krystal yelled as she came out of her thought once she notices movements towards the door.

  “What…” Amber said in a coldly.

  “Y-You can talk…” Krystal said as she was shock to hear his voice once again.

  “No~…what the you think…any other questions…none good…I’m out…” Amber once again said it coldly towards Krystal with out emotion what so ever and with that he head towards the door only to be stopped by Krystal as she throw an icicle cutting Amber on the arm.

GRRRR!!!!

  “WHAT THE WAS THAT FOR!!!!”Amber yelled through his teeth with his jaw tightly together as he was now in front of Krystal with both of his hand on ether side while she was up agents the wall.

  “I don’t need your blood…so stay the away from me…” Amber whispered into Krystal’s ear as he leaned forward towards her neck only to stop himself from biting her.

  “I-I…STOP ACTING AS IF NOTHING HAP……”

KISS…

 

SLAP…

 

  “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT F……”

 

KISS…

 

SLAP…

 

  “STOP THIS OR…I…mhhuuummmhu …” Krystal could finish her sentence as Amber deepened their kiss while his hands had a tight grip on her wrist only be to loosen as he could hold it in with his own while the other was on her slim waist making sure that both his body and hers was close together as no gaps in between them. What seem like ages, Amber finally pull back a little bet but made sure that his forehead was agents hers as well as their bodies was still close together.

  “Please…stop…I…I…can’t…” Krystal said as tears started to fall only to have Amber wipe them away as he leaned in for a small peck on the lips.

  “Why…”

  “Please Amber…” Krystal whispered as she rested her hand on Amber’s exposed chest as she felt her lovers heart beat for the very first time, with that said Krystal leaned forward slowly as their lips touched again but much softer then before.

 

Flash Back…

 

  “YAHHHH!!!! HYUNG!!!! GIVE ME BACK………”

 

BAM

 

KISS………

 

  “YAHHHHHHH!!!!!! YOU ERTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” yelled a vampire that was standing to the one that fell and with that she slapped Amber as she dragged the other away.

  “Whaaa~ baby-bro…what just happened?” as Yuri looked at Amber as his hands was at the place he was slapped at and with a shake with his head, he looked back towards where the girls left only to take a glimpse at the girl that stole his first kiss.

  “I just lost my first kiss to a beautiful stranger…” Amber thought as he gotten up with the help of his hyung.

  From bright lights to a dark night…(scene from the fight)…

 

  “Love?...Love can only bring pain…hahaha……I could never…I mean NEVER LOVE YOU FOR ALL ETERNITY…HAHAHAHA!!!” as she whispered in Amber’s ear and walked off leaving him alone with his hyung to die for. 

 

  End of Flash Back~

 

  As Amber came back from what seem like a flash back of his past life with two different flash’s in which he himself couldn't believe rather it would be the first kiss or the other one and with that he pulled out as he griped onto Krystal’s waist a bit hard while leaning his forehead up agents hers.

 

GRRRR~

 

   “Why am I hurting if I don’t love you…”Amber softly said with his eyes closed not wanting to look at the vampire in front of him.

  “Because our love will always stay here in our hearts…”Krystal responded back as she still had both her hands on Amber’s chest where she can still feel his heart beat.

  “…no matter how long we will wait…love will always be stronger then anything else…” and with that one of Krystal’s hand moved from Amber’s chest towards his cheeks and with a slight touch, Amber’s eyes opened slow only showing pain and sadness but as both eyes met once again both of their flames started but this time it was the color purple and with that Amber started to lean towards Krystal neck while Krystal on the other hand closed her eyes waiting for Amber to drink from her once again; but when she felt nothing for what seems like minutes she slowly opened her eyes only to see that she was standing there by herself as Amber was already at the door but right before he left, Amber looked back and gave an evil smirk.

  “If you loved me once before……why did you end up kissing someone else…” and with that said Amber left, leaving a confuse Jung in the room trying to figure out as to what Amber meant by what he had said moments ago.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

   As Yuri and Jessica walked behind the Elder, nether one spoke nor looked at one another while heading towards they’re destination.

  “Ok…we are here so for now on this will be your room along with your sister Jessica as well as your step-brother Yuri…now I will be leaving…please keep in mined that if you need anything or any question  that needs to be answered feel free to ask me…nae?” Boa said as she stood in front of the door way of they’re rooms and with that said both nodded their heads, taking that as an answer Boa lifted the room closing it make sure there was no other thing’s she want to tell or may have forgotten to tell anything that would be important in the future.

  “Hmmm…I think…no…oh well…they’ll figure out that they have to sleep in the same room of there mates…” Boa thought as she head towards her office room where she lifted Amber and Krystal at but as she walked towards the room she notice that Amber was standing there looking at the door as if he was wanting to do something but couldn’t.

  “Amber?” Boa spoke through her mind as she knew that would be the only way for him to answer her back.

  “Omma…it hurts…w-why…” Amber spoke through his mind as there were pain and sadness in his voice and with that the Elder came up towards him in a flash as she hugged him knowing that he still has mix emotion as to what to believe and what not to believe, unlike his step-brother Amber was always lost even if his brother were to be there for him.

  “Omma’s here…I know that I can’t be your real Omma…but I know that she would be hurting if you do this to your mate…so please…stop hurting yourself not only that but hurting her as well…”Boa said as she pull back a little while cupping Amber’s cheeks in her hands as she wipes some of the tears that fell at the mention of “her”.

  “B-But…w-why…h-how could I love…i-if I don’t even know her…why do these flash of the vampire that look like her have two image as if they were two different people…” Amber spoke as he looked into Boa’s eyes knowing he couldn’t understand about the images that he’s been seeing all this time throughout most of his life.

  “Amber-ah……let me tell you that there are things we wish to know or even to see about our past but then there are thing that are meant to be forgotten as in make new memories that are meant from here…”Boa said as she placed her hand on Amber bear chest where she know that his heart could only be felt by the one he loves or more like his mate.

  “M-My heart? But shouldn’t memories be kept in my head?” Amber titled his head a little as he was confuse as to why the Elder had to him to keep his memories inside his heart.

  “Hehehe…Amber ~……what I mean is your heart is the key that keep’s those memories in place as in when your heart beats faster then normal or when you see your mate with someone as in a BOY~... that you don’t know your heart act first so you felt hurt, angered and wanting to do something that you shouldn’t…”Boa explained as Amber looked at her knowing that what she had said was true but one thing for sure is why or even how can he love someone he’s never known or seen before and why would these so call memories hold or even hide that was meant to be forgotten.

  “Amber…” Boa called out as she figured that he was in the middle of think.

  “…”

  “Amber…please remember that you have became a Fallen…as of now both past memory of the good ones and bad one are mixed together given you mix emotions and if not mistaken your step-brother is also going through the same thing as well but I believe his isn't as worst as yours…but do promise me that you will try to talk things out with Krystal…I believe she has waited long enought...so now its is your turn to wait for her…nae?” Boa said as she looked at Amber motioning to go back into the room he lifted, with that Boa kissed Amber on the forehead and leaving him to decide rather or not to go back in the room.

 

End of Kryber…

 

 

 

 

 

 

To Be Continued ~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI.......hope everyone had a great SUMMER!!!!!!!! 

So here the update that every1 been waitting.....hope u like it.....THAXS 4 READING MY STORY AND PLEAZ COMMENT!!!!!!!!

I'll try to update both stories soon.....BYE!!!!!!