...30...

Lost Memories

 

 

 

  “OPPA!!!! YAHHHHHH!!!!” Krystal yelled as she ran towards Jonghyun only to be held back by his duplicate and with that he went right back to the person that looked like his brother.

  “I’m not going to say it again…WHO THE ARE YOU!!” Jonghyun yelled again as his eyes changed to navy blue while showing his fangs towards Amber.

  “OPPAAA!!! STOP IT YO……”

“AHHHHH!!!!!” Jonghyun yelled as he felt like thousand of bolt went through him and with that he let go of Amber’s neck.

  “If you think about hurting my step-brother or even lay a hand on him…I won’t be so hesitant to make you feel ten time as much pain you are felling now.”

  “Y-You…” with that he was silent since he couldn’t believe what he’s seeing right in front of him.

  “JONGHYUNG OPPAA!!!!!” Luna yelled feeling his pain as she ran towards her mate.

  “Oppa…please stop…please…” Luna begged as tears flowed down her cheek’s look up towards Yuri.

  “Let him go…”Amber said through his mind as he placed a hand on Yuri shoulders.

  “Let’s go Am…Amber??” Yuri said as took a step forward, only to stop as he noticed no movement from Amber.

  “Amber…what’s wrong…”Yuri said in his mind towards Amber as he noticed Amber gazing toward the couple and with that Amber screamed as if someone were to smash his head over and over as more flash’s of his past that had him and what looked like the vampire in front of him as well.

  “AHHHHHH!!!!! MAKE IT STOPPPPPP!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!” and with that Amber fell to his knees more flash’s of his past was going through his mind.

  “YAHHHHH!!!! WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING TO MY STEP-BROTHER!!!!!!!”Yuri yelled as his wings spread wide and eyes still the same but with some flares of light showing Jonghyun what he meant moments ago he won’t be hesitant to kill him right there in front of everyone.

  “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!! I’M NOT DOING ANY THING WH……”

  “AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” Amber yelled again but this time sparks were starting to come off of him as his wings started to show sparks as well.

  “AMBERRRRRR!!!!!!!!” Krystal yelled as she tried to run towards him but was stopped by Tae as he knew with her powers won’t stop him from hurting the ones around him.

  “Amber…if you can hear me……control yourself…let it flow in you…what ever the out come is we are here for you…CAUSE WE ARE THE LIU BROTHERS…WE ARE FIGHTER…PROTECTORS…LOVERS…AND MOST OF ALL…WE ARE ONE……”Tae said as he and Yoon stood by one another knowing that even though they can’t do much to help…but no matter what they will figure out the problem together. As everyone was watching Amber Jessica was trying to help ease the pain that her sister was having since now that both she and Amber are now mates which also means that if Yuri were to get hurt badly she would fell the same as well.

  “U-Unnie…i-it hu-hurts……”Kry said softly towards her sister.

  “I know baby-krys…please bear with it just a little longer…nae?” Sic said as tears started to fall since herself as well couldn’t do much to help her own sister.

  “Amber dear ~…”

  “W-Who’s there……ahhh~” Amber said in his mind as only Yuri was able to hear it as well.

  “Amber dear…remember what your brothers trained you to do…remember?…Oh…Amber~…your still the same just like before…kekeke…let me help you remember…ready………”

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

  “Young master…we are set to leave…would you like us to prepare anything else?” a butler asked as he enter the room of his young master.

  “As of now…no…but I would like to be alone for a few more minutes if possible…that would be all…ah~…Jay…have they…you know found him yet?” as the young master asked as he sat on his chair with his back turned away from Jay the butler.

  “As of now…no…young master…but we are trying our best to find them…epically the one that made your wife sleep for nearly a century…we are truly sorry sir…” Jay said as he bowed know that his young master couldn’t forgive himself for not believing what the young vampire had told him to do.

  “I’ll take my leave now…young master…come down when you are ready…”and with that Jay bowed and lifted the room leaving the young master alone in his room looking at a picture of his wife with two other young vampire along with her.

  “I will find them…just like you asked for me to do in my dreams…baby…when are you going to wake up from this sleep of yours…sigh…if only I was the one that was sleeping and not you……I will always and forever love you…Kwon……”

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

 

  As moment seems like hours, Amber has been trying to control himself by isolating himself from the ones around as he covered  himself with his wings making sure that no one he loves or the ones around him would get hurt.

 

Flash back ~

 

  “Amber dear…remember what your brothers trained on what you should do…remember? Oh…Amber~…your still the same just like before…kekeke…let me help you remember…ready………” and with that said the voice told him to cover himself with his wing there for no one around him would be able to get hurt, then she told him to take deep…deep breath and let it out slowly making the flow of his newly powers flow in him as well.

  “Amber dear…take these steps one at a time…there are no time limits…remember young one…that no matter where you are the one you love will always be the one to help you, guide you even if you do not want it…that also goes with you as well Yuri…hehehe” with that the voice faded.

 

End of Flash back ~

 

  As Amber still remained the same as if he was looking for something or more like what was to come if he were to open his wings.

  “Amber dear…Amber…open your wings…see it as if you are one with your powers…that also goes for you as well…Yuri-ah…” Boa said as she started to walk closer towards the tow.

  “But what if…it starts to act up and…and we weren’t able to control it…what if…”

  “There will always be “What Ifs”…but then there is a saying “that if you fail…you can always try again…”Boa said in her mind know that Amber would be able to talk to her.

  “How are you able to…”

  “Amber dear…I am an Elder for one thing and we as in Elders have special powers as well our own powers…now the main part that needs to be done…is…DRINKING SOME BLOOD~…”