Chapter 18...

Lost Memories

Flash back ~

   “You must believe me when I say that I have a twin brother and he’s the one that’s been in my pl…shh…be quite and don’t come out until I say so…got it” and with that said the young vampire stood hidden in the dark as if he was never there in the first place.

   “Who were you…never mind that…so do you still reconsider as to what I said to you before or are you just going to the goody to shoe that you are and stand agents me and my gang” as a similar looking man stood in front of his brothers table stand next to the bed as he held up a picture of what his brother and his so called friends.

   “Like I said before and I’ll say it again…I'll never join you or your y- gang if that’s what you call it…now if you have nothing else…leave…NOW!” as he grabbed back the picture while telling is younger sibling to leave his room.

   “You’ll regret it…Donghae……”

End of flash Back

Vampire Covent ~

   “Unnie…do you think he’ll ever talk again?” said a young vampire as both of them was heading towards the boardroom where they will meet the elder’s of the vampire.

   “I’m not sure Suzy…you could only take thing one at a time but for now we need to help them find some way to control his fire power and see if his mother knows about the danger she’s in if…”

   “Oh…Onew oppa, where did you go since we left…I wanted to ask you of something but then you…”

   “What’s on you mind Onew?” as the oldest of the group spoke cutting of Suzy as she notice he was in deep thoughts of something.

   “Huh? Oh…I was just…never mind that, we going to be meeting both Yuri-shi’s and Amber’s parents and they should be hear soon” Onew said as he was brought back to reality and with that said all three walked in the boardroom where they met the elder’s of the vampires.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Yuri POV.

   As Yuri and Amber talked about their likes and dislike, and even bit’s about their past that no one but their family members knew about.

   “Hey, AJ I’m going…”

   “AJ??” as Amber had a questionable look on his face.

   “Ya~…hehe…I thought that would be a nickname when I call you, since your brothers also have a nickname for you…so might as well give one to you…right…” as Yuri explained his reason for calling Amber “AJ” while rubbing the back of his head.

   “Its ok hyung it’s just…just that my dad use to call me that when I was younger and…and…well I haven’t heard it since then…but don’t worry about it I like it” as Amber spoke through his mind towards Yuri letting him know that he was fine with it and not to worry about calling him some other name and with that said Yuri got up and as he was about to leave he looked back towards Amber as he heard what he had asked him seconds ago.

   “I feel kind of thirsty…do you want me to bring a bottle of water while I’m going down there?” as Yuri saw Amber nodded his head indicating he would like one and with a thank you, Yuri closed the door behind him.

    As Yuri was heading towards the kitchen, he had notice that the light was and with that he met Jessica as she was also looking for something to drink.

   “If you’re looking for some blood…it’s in the other refrigerator. That one we keep for me and I guess for Amber too” as Yuri had walked up to where Jessica was reaching in for two bottles of water.

   “Where have I seen her from? Oh well… it’s probably someone that looks like her on a movie I saw awhile back…” Yuri thought as he kept on looking at Jessica trying to know where or when he’s seen her before.

   “Oh…uhh…thanks…” as Jessica walked towards the other refrigerator as she grabbed a dark color bottle that contains blood and with that she was about to leave but stopped as Yuri called her name.

   “Jessica…I-I like to say…” as Yuri spoke but was cut off as Jessica planted a kiss on him, making Yuri having a shocking expression on his face…

To Be Continued ~