Family Meeting and... Pt.2 of 2

Lost Memories

            “Omma? Is everything ok?” said Amber as he was a bit tired still but was awake enough to know that something wasn’t right…

                                                        ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Amber POV.

   “What does he know that I don’t and why would he only ask that to omma and not appa?” Yuri thought as he looked to his side to see that Amber was only looking directly at his mother.

   “Man! Why doesn’t he put on a shirt or something instead of that wife beater”Sooyoung thought as he notice that Amber was showing off his toned body that no girl can resist to touch or even look at.

   As Sunny came up to Amber a she placed the back of hand on Amber as she looked at him with a worried expression on her face knowing that her Teddy-bear doesn’t like it when she looks sad or even crying at all.

  “Sunny ~ I’m ok… you don’t have to worry to much ok…come on let go sit down…nae?” said Amber as he grab Sunny’s hand and led her to his brother’s while give giving her a slight squeeze letting her know that he will be find for now.

   “Are you sure that there’s nothing wrong with you because you somewhat look kind of pale and I’m not that worried like you brother’s are but… OMG! Amber what happened to your chest and abdomen!!” Sunny said as she notices some red spotting were beginning to show on his wife-beater.

   “Amber… what happened? Who did this to you and why did you try to cover it up…is there something your hiding that you didn’t want to tell me about?” said Mrs. Kwon placed herself beside Amber as both Yoona and Taeyoen got up from their sets so that their mother and Sunny could take a better look at it.

   “A-Ani… it...it just that I-I-I was going to tell you about it but…AHHH!!” as Amber was about to answer his mothers question when he fell to his knees as he felt a sharp pain was coming from the wounds he got hours ago and steam started to come off of Amber’s body once again.

   “AHHH!!” as Yuri fell to the ground at the same time when Amber did as he to  felt another sharp pain coming from his cuts as an electric pulses were noticeable through out his whole body.

  “AMBER!!”

  “YURI!!”

   “Taeyoen oppa and Yoona oppa get Amber to the bathroom don’t worry about Yuri oppa the pain will stop soon” said Sunny in a calm way as she tries not to panic on what was happening to Amber fearing that if they didn’t speed up they would be in grate danger for what might happened as it did many years ago.

   “NAE!!” with that said both Yoona and Taeyoen takes hold of Amber and followers their mother to the nearest bathroom and with that they placed him in the tub as cold water was beginning to fell the tub up slowly but was still not enough to cool down Amber as they also noticing small sparks were beginning to come off of Amber as he was laying in the tub.

End of Amber POV.

                                                          ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   “YAHH!! SUNNY-AH!!! IT’S NOT WORKING AND SOMETHING IS COMING OFF AMBER’S BODY!!”

   “WHAT!!!” as Sunny rush’s to the bathroom as she push everyone that she pass through. When she finally reaches her Teddy-bear she was at shock on how much his fire power had progressed since she last talked to him few years ago.

   “Aishh~ where are the Ice Princess’s when you need them” said Sunny as she whispered to herself.

   “Ice Princess’s? Who are they or what are you trying to say because if a joke that’s not funny what so ever and joking around right now is just wasting up time” said Yoona not understanding on why would Sunny be saying that when his brother was beginning to get worse as each second was being wasted on trying to cool Amber’s body down.

   “Ani… it’s not a joke or what ever you think, they are my friends back at school and they are also sister with Water/Ice powers, so I thought they might be able to help out since this isn’t really helping much what so ever” as Sunny explain herself to Yoon along with every body else as they to got confuse at what she was trying to saying seconds ago.

   “Well, why don’t you call them to com here and may they can help cool down Amber a bit or stable enough for omma and Yoona to heal him up as for now why don’t the rest of you make sure Yuri is fine and I will stay and watch over Amber…ok” Taeyoen said as he look at his baby dino and back to his family stating that it would be best that Sunny’s friends could help or at least try cooling enough to heal him.

   “Ok… let me give them a call but one thing for sure is will it be ok to bring along some of my other friend because two also can help in the healing process expressly Amber needs it the most after this” said Sunny as she wanted to touch him or even move aside his hair but couldn’t fearing that it would burn her hand giving it twice the pain then it would to Amber.

   “Sunny-ah don’t worry…nae?” as Taeyoen said and patted Sunny’s shoulder before he left the bathroom as he gave Sunny some time with Amber before her friends arrived.

   “Hey~ how you holding up?” said Sunny as some of her tear escape from her eyes as she tries her best holding them in but was able to when she saw Amber closed his eyes tightly as another sharp pain runs through his whole body and with each movement blood would emerge from the wounds and more tear would come down Sunny’s cheeks.

   “P-P-Please…d-don’t cry…I-I-I’m ok…and y-you look s-scary wh-when you…cry…uhh~” said Amber as he tries his best withholding another sharp pain while talking to Sunny.

   “Lets go dear, don’t worry his brother will look after him for now while we…”

Ding-Dong-Ding~

  “Oh! That must be your friends. Yoona! Can you get the door please” said Mrs. Kwon in a calming way as she hold on to Sunny’s hand and gave it a squeeze letting her know that she understand and felt the same way.

  “Nae ~ omma” Yoona said as he walked up to the door.

   As both Mrs. Kwon and Sunny exited out of the bathroom as Taeyoen and Yuri entered, Sunny happy to know that her friends had finally arrived and with that they entered the house one by one as the last two had gotten in, Sunny had ran up to the sister and griped their hands as she dragged to where Taeyoen oppa and her Teddy-bear was at.

   “YAHH! SUNNY-AH WHATS WITH…” as Jessica was about to yell at Sunny some more when she notice there were three men in the bathroom with one in the tub shirtless and the other two was talking to one another and as started to stare at one of them she couldn’t help have a shocking expression on her face as she recognized who he was along with the one the tub.

   “Unnie, why did you…” as Krystal notice her sister stopped in the doorway of the bathroom she was going to ask as she notice that her sister was staring at some in there, so she moved her sister aside just enough for her to see the person her sister was staring at and with that Krystal also had a shocking expression on her but what more was she saw her lover…

   “Amber…” Krystal said in a whisper...

             “Yuri…” Jessica said in a whisper...

                                                         ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

YHAAAA~ two updates man that alot of reading" ) ~kekekek

How about the meeting of Kryber and Yulsic ~ what's going to happened nexts'O'

hope u like it and pleaz comment ~kekeke;p