Chapter 19...

Lost Memories

    …“Jessica…I-I like to say…” as Yuri spoke but was cut off as Jessica planted a kiss on him, making Yuri having a shocking expression on his face…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jessica POV…

   “It’s been so long since I’ve touched these kissable lips…”Jessica thought as both lips were still locked together as if they were meant to be.

Flash Back ~

   “Sica baby ~…”

   “Nae ~…” as Jessica turn she felt something soft touched her lips and with a shocking expression as to why he had did it or more like why did he do it right in front of her friends.  

   “Why is she just staring at me?”Yuri thought as he waved his hands back and forth in front of Jessica trying to get her attention.

   “Baby~…are you still there?”

   “…”

   “Sica baby ~”

   “Keke…hyung~ I think you’ve frozen your girlfriend ~…hehehe”

End of flash back ~

    “YAHHH!! ARE LISTENING TO ME OR WHAT!!!”

   “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING FOR CAN’T YOU SEE…” as Jessica was brought back to reality as she notice that the one yelling was none other then Tiffany.

   “See what…aishh~ Jessica are you ok or what??” as Tiffany let out a big sigh while shaking her head as she lifted the kitchen heading towards the room they were staying at as she mumbles words that seems like she some crazy person talking to herself and with that done Jessica was lifted by herself.

   “What the hell just happened…I-I thought…aishh ~…this is what I get for not sleeping long enough…”as Jessica thought while shaking her head from side to side, as she settled herself down from what just happened only moments ago she couldn’t help but touch her lips as she recalled what seem so real but was just a mirror image of the past that something she couldn’t let go the moment she lost him.

End of Jessica POV…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Amber and Yuri POV

Flash Back ~

   “Hay baby?? What do like about me?” as Amber looked out the window while the rain was pouring outside.

   “Hmmm…What I like about you…well for starters when we first met I didn’t like how you were surrounded by SO many girls and that I need you to be mine and no one else’s even through we just met” as Krystal let out a chuckle that left Amber confused as to why she was giggling all of a sudden and with that Amber walked towards the couch while sitting besides Krystal as he laid his head on her lap and asked her the same question.

   “Now…can you tell me what do like about me??” as Amber looked up see the most beautiful face he’s every seen.

End of Flash Back ~

   “…I think some fresh air…at least it would help clear some of my thoughts” Amber thought to himself as he was awakening from the same weird dream he’s been having.

   As he walked out of the he end up bumping into none other then Krystal and with that they stared at one another not know what to say towards each or the fact that one of them still felt hurt after what she heard hours ago.

   “What’s wrong with her…wait is she not feeling well or maybe…wait don’t go…” Amber thought.

   “Amber-ah…what are you doing out here?” as Tae saw that his baby brother was just standing there not moving what so ever.

   “…”

   “If you have nothing to say mind moving aside” Krystal said in a cold tone towards Amber as if he had done something wrong.

   “…”

   “Whatever…” Krystal said as she walked past Amber but then stop as she felt her hand being grabbed by none other then Amber himself.

   As they were still had their hands together, Yuri stopped as he notice that  Amber was hand in hand with Krystal while Tae was just in shock to see his brother do such actions.  As Yuri stood there, Tiffany and Jessica was far behind him and as they walked past Yuri they two were a bit shock typically Jessica as she knew the past between them but as of now no one did even spoke one word or even made a movement until Sunny came out.

   “Oh…oppa what are you guy’s out…” as Sunny was cut off as she was so shock to hear the voice that been longing to be heard.

   “T-Thank…y-y-you…” as Amber had his head down while his hair covered his face and with that said he let go of Krystal’s hand and walked back to his and Yuri room only to be stopped midway as he felt some burning sensation’s on his back as he fell to the ground. As that was happening Yuri was the closes to Amber and rushed to his aid, as he was midway he to stopped as he felt some shocking sensation on his back but bushed away and soon he the sensation turned to pain as Yuri fell to his knees, with that they both arched their backs as the pain started to intensify even more and with that everyone came out of their rooms over hearing screams as if some was being murdered.

   “Yah! What’s up…AMBER-AHHHH!!!!!” as Yoon run towards his baby brother only to be tossed back by some unseen force.

   “What the…aishh~…hyung what’s going on…w-why can’t we…” as Yoon was about to ask more question but stopped midway as the brightest light emerged from both Yuri’s and Amber’s back.

   “AHHHHHH!!!!” as both Yuri and Amber screamed at the same time  as their eyes changed colors and with that wing’s appeared on them as Amber’s was black with some red feather’s and as for Yuri’s was also black but with a grayish silver color to it.

   “H-Hyung w-what’s…      

To Be Continued…