Flash Back of the Past Pt.2 of 2

Lost Memories
     
        ...They couldn’t but help remember what happen the day of their father death, but they also knew that it was never Amber’s fault and that no one knew of the second power Amber had in him...
 
 
Taeyoen and YoonA flash back ~
  
Flash back to 120 years ago ~
 
  “Amber… Did you get in to another fight again with other vampires?” said Amber’s mom as she held both of her hand near Amber’s face while trying her best at healing the cuts and bruises were slowly disappearing.
 
  “Mom, they were saying bad things about wanting to fu*ck up my life because of what dad did to their family and how I should have died that day with him and…and…” Amber said as the color of his eyes change from dark brown to purple and tears starts to fall from his eyes as  he tries his best to explain the cuts and bruises on his face but couldn’t because flash back of what happened to his father was replaying over and over again in his mind and regretting ever being born with such power.
 
  “Shhh~ it’s ok… I’m hear for you and I will always be here no matter what people say about your father or what happened that day, its all in the past now and you know that I know it was an accident and that we didn’t know of that powers you had at the timing” said Amber’s mom as she storks Amber hair while he lays on his mom lap.
 
  “Amber??”
 
  “Nae~ omma?” as Amber lift his head off of his mothers lap and look at her with questionable look.
 
  “I want to give you something, it was given from your father and  from his father’s father and I know that you would cherish it with your life and your two brother also has one it when it was time for them to receive to but for you I had to ask if it was find for me to hold on to it and I wanted to wait a little long to see how you grow up to be, so here” as Amber’s mom hand lifted one of Amber’s hand as her other was above it as it started to glow brightly and with that two pairs of ring were now in the palms of his hands as he look at it with a the most cutes look on his face.
 
  “Omma?? What it’s for and how come your giving it to me now?” ask Amber as he looked at his mom and back the pairs of rings in his hand that had designs that he’s never seen on a ring before as he also was reading the engravings on both of the rings.
 
  “Love will always be at heart even if you can’t see it.”
 
  “Love will never leave you if you trust the one you love.”
 
  “Well, for the first question, I know that it will be awhile before you find your mate and all but I want to give you this so that when the time comes you would be ready to make a promise, to understand the meaning of love and not family or friend wise but the love of someone you want to be with, to protect, always be the one to make that person happy no matter what and to always love that person for who they are” Amber’s mom said while looking at Amber griping his hand tight not wanting to see her son live with the one person that can show and tell him that they love him for him and nothing more.
 
  “ And for the last question, there’s two reason one I know that I’m still not ready yet but when I look into your eyes I can see that you’ve changed a lot since that day and that each time when the neighborhood kid would say thing bad to you or would beat you up, you’d always stay calm or get up and walk away not like your two brothers that would always pick a fight when they find out about what happened to you. Sigh…anyways the second reason as you know I will be going to Korea and will be marry to my boyfriend that you’ve met two years ago along with your brother and his two sons’ remember. And so I would like you to promise me something while I’m gone?” as Amber’s mom let go one of her hand and placed on Amber’s cheek and she tries her best holding in the tears that were flowing down her eyes.
 
  “Omma, please don’t cry you know I hate to see you cry like this, it makes me feel like I did something wrong was going to be in trouble or something. I promise you anything as long it makes you stop crying.” Amber said as he wipes his mother’s tears and reassuring her that he would do anything to make his mom happy.
 
  “It just that I’m going to miss you, Taeyoen and Yoona and that I would be able to do anything if you were to get hurt and…and…”as Amber’s mom began sobbing and hugging Amber, never wanting to leave her son’s alone as she fears Amber’s second power’s would cause trouble or do harm to his brother’s if they didn’t know how to control him well. But the most was that she feared Amber wouldn’t be able to control the power that killed his father and harmed many others.
 
  “Amber… I want… you to promise me two things, that you will…will try your hardest to control you fire power along with you blood controlling power also and as you know that the bracelets that was place on you the day of your fathers death can only withstand so much energy in order to keep you fire power down there for you must balance both of your powers and even though I won’t be here to help you with it you brothers are. Do you understand Amber, you know I worry so much and yet I can only do so little” said Amber’s mom as she had a sad and worrying look that nether of her son’s liked see.
 
  “The second promise is that when you and your brother move to Korea and live with the new family of ours and only when your brother’s think your ready and will be able to control both powers, I want you to find love, I want you to open up to people other then me and your brothers…I know it’s been rough for you and trying to understand everything along the way but I know you can do anything if you open up to the one’s around you and the thing around you… so can you promise me sweetheart that you’ll try your best no matter how hard it will be?” said Amber’s mom as she stars into Amber’s eyes knowing that her son wants to do all that but always fear of what people would say if they find out what he did to his father and hurting many others that were close to him.
 
  “N-N-Nae… omma, I promise to try my hardest no matter how hard it may be but I can’t promise you during my training if something were to happen when you not here and I try to open up to people when we meet again…but when your there I want you to promise me to take care of your self and if I find out that he’s not taking good care of you he would have to deal with me. You got that mom!”Amber said as he tries to lighten up the mode so that when she does leaves, she doesn’t have to worry too much even though he can see it in her eyes that she will always worry no matter what.
 
  “I love you mom”
 
 “I love you too Amber”
 
  As both mother and son was embracing each other, Amber’s mom couldn’t help but let out a smile and chuckle as she see her two other son wanting a hug from their mother along with their baby Dino and that they end up with a family hug as they know would be awhile when get to see their mother for when she leave to Korea they will train their baby Dino to the fullest and will be one as a family once again but they fear of how dangers Amber’s powers are and how will they be to control it as both their powers are different and less dangers as his is.
 
End of flash back ~
 
End of Taeyoen and Yoona flash back ~    
 
Amber's POV.
 

“Even though it’s been more then 120 years already, I will always remember the promise we made for dad before the accident that happened to him and many others that was close to us that day” said Taeyoen as he and Yoona watches their baby brother gather his last stuff before leaving L.A and going to Korea to be with their new family and finally get to be with their mother after so long.

“I know what you mean bro but do know what he meant that the past should never be repeated and that we should never believe what people say that would want us to do harm to each other” said Yoona as he to remember part’s of his father words when they were still a family.

“I don’t know but what ever it is we should always stand our grounds and be alert what comes too… hey where did get that sandwich from, I thought we cleared the refrigerator last night??” as Taeyoen was looking at his brother as he munches on the sandwich that came out of nowhere.

“I had to hide it so that I wouldn’t starve myself as we travel in the portal and that…”

“Tae hyung!! Yoona hyung!! Are you guys ready or what!! I WANT TO SEE MOMMY ALREADY AND YOONA HYUNG WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SANDWICH FROM??!!” said Amber as he cut Yoona off and while looking at both of his brother waiting for them to go into the portal with him and with a final look around what use to their home, they walk into the portal one by one with Amber being last to enter he looks once again; looks at the ring he had on and with his last words he enter the portal as it close behind him.

         “A new life means a new beginning with a fresh start at something new.”

 

                             ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~   

 

WOW!!!! Two updates in one day ~ Sorry that I couldn't update but hay hope you enjoy the storys ~ ;p

I will try to update soon ~ kekeke Please comment !!!