Letting go and trusting... Pt. 2 of 2

Lost Memories

No ones POV.

   Outside far from where the Kwon’s and Liu mansion were, stood a dark figure as it watch’s every movement of Amber and Taeyoen as they were talking about what had happened that day of the death of their father.

   “Finally…I’ve found you Yuri-shi and Amber-ah, it’s been awhile since then and now that I’ve found you, we will do our best to protect the both of you…”

   “Unnie… we should leave before they track us…we need to go and tell the elders about this maybe they could help him since…”

   “I know…since the protective bracelet is gone, who knows what will happen.”

   “Noona? Do you think they would remember us…you know a bit about us?”

   “I’m not sure young one but one thing for sure is that the oldest of the Liu doesn’t even recognizes me when he felt my present… at least that would save us some trouble tore’s him but one thing is that he very protective of Amber there for we need to gain his trust along with everyone in that house hold except for there parents, it seem like…”

   “Like they are ready for us to help”

   “Exactly...”

   “Unnie…we must go I sense that they are not far from where we are” and with that one by one each of them walked back to the portal where they came out of.

         “I will see you soon my dear friend’s…”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Amber and Taeyoen POV.

   “Hyung…what do you want to…”

   “I want to know what happened back then…you know the day of dad’s death” as Tae cut Amber from completing his sentence as he was looking at the moon as it was shining brightly tore’s him.

   “Sigh…I-I don’t…really remember much about what was going on but…but one thing for sure… was that there was someone else there with appa and Sunny’s father…after that everything went blank as if I wasn’t myself. I didn’t feel anything when…”

   “Baby dino… it’s fine if you don’t remember what was going on…its just…just that every time when something happens to you I feel like I’m not doing my best in protecting you like I promise I would…and for you…I-I don’t know…sigh” Tae said as he left the window and walked back tore’s Amber while rubbing the back of his head trying to release some of his stress since he and Sunny know what had happened but never got the full story nor did they got a chance to ask about it since the accident Sunny’s father has been acting different tore’s Amber and when he does come he would only go to Amber and omma as they were talking amongst themselves not letting anyone close to Amber come near him.

   “Hyung…I’m sorry…I-I don’t really know much that had happened but one thing for sure was that there were other vampires in the house and it seems like they were talking to appa and Sunny’s father about something…then all a of sudden three other vampires came in out of nowhere and one of them ran tore’s me with a knife in their hands ready to stab but appa blocked his way and got stabbed multiple times, that’s when I started to get angry and was on fire…then everything went blank from that point on, well not until I saw you with Sunny and her father…then my senses came back…well I guess you know what had happened next” Amber explained what he knows about that day but was a bit upset because he see the fear in his brother eyes as if knowing that something was to come and destroy whatever come tore’s them.

   “No…no Amber, it’s ok I just want what’s best for you…think I’ve been so lost that I fear thing were to come and harm you…Amber can I ask another question…but I want you to think this one out first before telling me…ok?” as Tae was leaning on the head frame as he was seated beside Amber as he awaits for his brothers qeustion.

   “What do you think if you were in my shoes and the that there are people that we don’t know and one that we do know wants to know about your brother as in knowing your brother’s secret…what would you do? Will allow them to know or will you be agents it?” Tae said as he turned his head slightly tore’s Amber as he notice that he was think about what he had said seconds ago.

   “Well…I think I wouldn’t agree but then again…I would since they might be able to help out with things we wouldn’t have known before. But whoever they are we at least need to gain there trust first…you know to make sure that they are the good ones and not the ones that uses you for there own goods” as Amber answered his brother not looking at him as he spoke what he thought was right.

   “Hyung? Is there something that I need to know about and why are asking me about it when it’s you that need to…”

   “Amber…you know I only want to protect you from those that want to harm you but…but the real reason is that Sunny’s friends wants to help figure out or find a way for you so that the fire power would be controllable since you burnt the one you’ve had…and…and I don’t know if I could really trust them even though they are Sunny’s friends…sigh~ I think I need to lay off drinking to much blood when I get to worrisome of you and look I’m only 710 years old and I’ve already got gray hair…” Tae said as he pouted showing Amber his gray hair while Amber only let out a smile chuckle see his brother complain about his age along with saying that he has gray hair already.

   “Hyung ~… you’re not that old and besides I think it would be nice for a change to meet someone that we don’t know but I know Sunny and if she wants to tell her friends then I would allow them to know what I am…but hyung know matter what we could at least try to trust them…nae?” Amber said as he began to stand up while nodding his head tore’s Tae telling him that he wants what’s best for himself and for his brother, ever since the day of the accident Taeyoen has been more protective of Amber and Amber would only speak to ether his Sunny-bunny or one of his family member since he kept himself closed up not wanting to hurt anyone else.

   “I know that it’s even harder for me…but I do my best to open up like I promised omma…lets go hyung I feel kind of hungry since I didn’t eat anything when we got here…hehehe” as Amber walk tore’s his duffel-bag trying to find a shirt or something to ware and with that he end up finding a white wife-beater while putting it on he motioned his brother as he headed out of the room.

   “I guess if that’s what he wants then I guess I have to go along with it…sigh…appa … I won’t let you down, I will protect him…” and with that said Tae left the room while closing the door behind him as ran tore’s his baby brother as he placed his arm around his shoulder while flashing him a dorky smile that he gives to his brothers letting them know that everything will be ok and with that being done they headed down stairs as they await on how things will turn out to be.