...27...

Lost Memories

 

  “Onew…what the hell is going on? You’ve got to tell us…its not…” Taemin asked as he was confused as to what happened moments ago.

  “Yeah…how…how is it possible…that…that…not…”

  “That what?” a voice spoke as it made them jumped a bit as they were shock to know that there best friend’s girlfriend over heard their conversation.

  “Noona…what are you doing here?” Taemin asked as he ran up to her for a hug.

  “Well~…I was just looking for Jonghyun oppa and figured that he might have been with you guy’s but I guess not…anyhow what were you three talking about?” as she walked in the room placing herself on the couch as Taemin came up to her laying in head on her lap like he would always do.

  “Noona…what if we…well how should I put this…” Taemin pouted as he sat up from Luna’s lap.

  “Well the thing is…” as Key was also trying his best not to frighten her by saying that her boyfriends bother his alive or somewhat like that.

  “What is wrong with all…”

  “Yuri and Amber has return but there’s something else…” when Onew said that the shock on Luna’s was something no hasn’t seen before but they knew she wouldn’t believe them what so ever.

  “Haha…your joking right…I-I don’t believe you…that not a funny joke ok? Tell that your not jo…”

  “Luna dear…it’s true…I’ve seen them as well…” as someone entered the room that they’re in.

  “Vic-omma…what are you talking about…does Jongiee~oppa know about this?” as tears started to fall know that her wish has come true after many of praying for their return.

  “As of now…no…but he will see them when the time is right…as of now we need to look after them and be on guard in case the Jung sister are not around them” Victoria said as she hugged Luna rubbing her back making sure she know that she to is grateful that they have returned but feared something else was going to happen as well.

 Flash Back ~ (Vic’s memory)

  “Yah!!! Give it back you…you…”

  “You…what Vic noona~” as Amber held the object up so that she wouldn’t be able to reach it even in her high heals.

  “Amber~…please give it back~” as Vic used her aegyo while pouting knowing that Amber wouldn’t be able to stand her aegyo’s.

  “Yah~…don’t do that…here you can have it back…shish…” Amber said as he handed back the object while trying to get the whole aegyo scene out of his head.

  “Amber?” as both Vic and Amber had settled down from running round for 20minutes.

  “Nae…Vic noona? Something on your mind?” as Amber laid his head on Vic’s lap while look up at her.

  “Do you really love her?” Vic asked while looking at Amber with a questionable look.

  “Nae? Noona are you ok? And by her…what do you mean?” as Amber got up as he was shocked as to why his favorite noona would ask such question.

  “I mean…never mind…but promise me that you’ll always find a way to love and I mean love love, not the friendship kind or the sister type… you know love from the heart kind…ok” Vic said as she patted Amber’s head and started to walk back towards the Mansion.

  “Ah!one more thing Amber…”

  “Nae noona?”

  “Love will always be stronger then evil…if you look for it long enough to know that…it will always be inside your heart…” and with that said Vic entered the mansion leaving Amber to think as to what she was saying.

  “Why would Vic noona say such things?” Amber thought as he looked up at the blue sky while holding his left hand up towards the sky.

 “Love is and always will be there in your heart Amber…you just need to see it as while feel it…” Vic said as she took one last look at Amber before heading towards the Elder’s office knowing that this would be her last time seeing her best friend.

End of Flash Back ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

  As Boa looked at both of the Jung sister then looked towards the two that were sleeping on the couch, she could help be wonder as to why they were still the Fallen let along now a half-vampire and half-human but what she wanted to know was why did they do so and who told them to change them because only an Elder like herself can permit it and she said nothing what so ever.

  “Boa unnie…” Jessica called out as it broke Boa from her thoughts.

  “Boa unnie are you mad at us for what we have done…”Jessica and Krystal asked as they held onto there head while their head’s were looking towards the ground not wanting to look that the Elder what so ever.

  “Ani…I’m not mad…it’s more…more like surprised as to who gave you permission to bit them since I hadn’t said a single word…” Boa stated as it now left both the Jung sister in complete confusion.

  “What do you mean unnie…you were the one that said to go ahead a bit them…right?” ask Jessica as she looked at the Elder confused as to what she was talking about because the voice that both herself and Krystal heard was none other then the Elder herself.

  “Unnie…what’s going on? Didn’t Boa unnie tell us to go ahead and you know…bit them…” Krystal asked quietly towards her sister.

  “I don’t understand…I said nothing what so ever and even I was shock to see the both of you biting both Yuri and Amber…because even if I said nothing that bit wouldn’t of work since you would need…” Boa stopped mid-way as she soon realized the voice that both Jessica and Krystal heard was none other then her twin sister, the one who’s created both Amber and Yuri back then.

  “Omma…are you ok?” as Krystal walked towards Boa as she hints a worried tone in her voice.

  “Nae…you two can go now…but I will see you two during lunch time since it would be the time to feed your mates…if I may say…” as Boa let out a chuckle while both the Jung sister where blemishing after hearing what there omma had said and with that both Jung sister were out of the room as Boa along with Yuri and Amber were lifted.

  “How is it possible…” was all Boa said as she looked a both Yuri and Amber knowing that the one who gave the Jung’s permission was the one she longed to look for after she fell into deep sleep.

Flash Back ~

  “Kwon unnie…are you ok? You seem a bit worried about something…mind tell me…it might help ~…” Boa turned to look at her sister who was looking out the window watch the night’s sky.

  “Boa…I want you to take over if something were to happen to me…” Kwon said not wanting to look at her sister as she knew that it would upset her by say such thing.

  “U-Unnie…”

  “Boa…I want you to listen first…nae?” Kwon said as she walked toward the bed that they shared and as she went under the cover Boa hugged her sister as if not wanting for her to go anywhere.

  “U-Unnie…y-your…not g-going t-to leave…me right…” tears fell as Boa held onto her sister tighter if possible.

  “I could only wish that Boa…sigh…if only things were more simple then they look…Boa…can you promise your unnie something?” Kwon asked as she wiped away the tears the kept falling.

  “A-Anything u-unnie…” Boa said as she looked into her sister eyes knowing that what ever her sister want for her to do shed gladly do just to know that her unnie is happy.

  “Promise…I mean it… you will lead the new generation and when the time comes…I will be able to wake up…and I mean only then when everything has been settled will the spell be broken. And one more thing…”

  “What unnie?”Boa said as she wanted to know what her sister last quest was.

  “Protect my kids for me…expressly these two…” as Kwon showed her sister of a picture that had two younger boy’s that was on ether side of her unnie with smiles on their faces.

  “Unnie…who are they??” as Boa kept on looking at the two boy’s.

  “Lets just stay that they will always protect the one’s they love at any cost and if it meant that their lives maybe at state then they are willing to lose it just to protect their loved ones” Kwon said as she took back her photo of herself and her two lovely boys.

  “Nae unnie…I-I will try…but why are you saying such things now…is something going to happen?” Boa asked as she a questionable look on her face as if not knowing what her sister had planed years ago and with out saying anything Kwon gave Boa one last kiss on her forehead as well it would be her last night sleeping with her lovely baby-sister as it was time that the battle will start once morning arises.

End of Flash Back ~