Help...Me... Pt.2 of 3

Lost Memories

             (now the meeting the Kwon’s and the Liu’s)

   After the bell had rung a fainted voice was heard. “Nae~ omma” and with that the door began to open revealed a handsome but tall person as he bowed and ask them to enter.

   “Oh! You must be Sunny’s friends right… well please come in, it’s kind of cold out side…so hurry up and come in” he said as he opened the door wider letting in Sunny’s friends and with the last two that entered, he closed the door and told them to follow him so that he can show where Sunny was but before they reached the right spot Sunny came running tore’s the Jung sister and griped their hands as she dragged them tore’s the bathroom.

   “What has gotten in to her?”Jessica thought.

   “Aishh… why is she dragging us for we have lags you know…”Krystal thought.

   As they reached the bathroom Sunny let go and enter as Jessica walked closer to the bathroom she wasn’t able to hold in any longer. “YAHH! SUNNY-AH WHAT’S WITH…” as Jessica was able to go hell-Jung on Sunny but stopped as she notice that there were three other figures in the bathroom with her but as she walked even closer she notice that one of them was in the bathtub shirtless as she sees small sparks coming off what looked like wounds along with steam that was surrounding him and the water. As she looked back at the other two she saw what was only in her dream or more like memories that kept her waiting for so long and with that she stopped mid way as she stared at the person that was talking to the person next to him.

   “This can’t be real… he’s died…this…this” as Jessica was brought back from her thought as Krystal was now talking to her.

   “Unnie, why did you…” as Krystal reached to where her unnie was and as she notice that Jessica was staring at someone, as she also looked and was shocked at what she saw.

  “W-What is g-going on...h-how…but this…”Krystal thought as she notice that Sunny unnie was kneeling in front of the bathtub and with that she turned her head and saw someone she thought was died as she been wait for more then 10century’s  to return as both Jung’s were shock upon what they thought were dream’s, they turned around and ran out of the bathroom with tears starting to flow down their cheeks as soon as they reached their friends to be only stopped by them as they notice they were crying.

   “Amber…”Krystal thought.

           “Yuri…”Jessica thought.

End of Jung Sister POV.

                                                                      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   “Jessica…Krystal… what happened …why are you crying like this… it like you’ve seen something your weren’t suppose to see” said Tiffany as she was the first to stop them as the rest nodded their head not knowing that their old lover that was said to be died to them was now in front of them and what was more painful was that they were alive and had this feeling to them that was different.

   “Unnie? Krystal-ah…is every thing ok?” said Seohyun as she was wiping some of the tears that was coming off of Krystal as Tiffany was doing the same to Jessica as that was happening Sunny came running out wondering why they ran out when she need them to help her best friend out.

   “Yahh!! Jung’s, why did you run away for, I thought I told you that I need your help. Now come on and help cool Teddy-bears down. NOW!” said Sunny as she ran back tore’s the bathroom as both the Jung sister looked at one another they knew it would be hard but this was their friends friend and he need them now and with that they turned around along with the rest of them following tore’s the bathroom, where they saw three guy’s and Sunny kneeling on the ground with the most saddest and worrying expression on her face that was never seen before.

   As there were now eight people in the restroom trying to put to mind on what was happening and why were they brought here for but before any of the girl's could say anything a loud scream came from the bathtub as now the water began to boil.

   “AHHHH!!! AHHHH!!!” yelled Amber as yet another sharp pain went through his body as it was moving more aggressively. And with that Taeyoen rushed tore’s Amber moving Sunny back just incase Amber were to do something, as Taeyoen placed one hand on Amber’s chest he felt his hand burn as if putting it through a raging fire that was going crazy.

   “Ahhh!! Yahhh! Yoona get in here now!!” yelled Tae as he withstand the burning sensation on his hand as he was more worried that his brother’s power was going overboard and the only way that Tae could think of was having both himself and Yoona to take Amber out of the tub as they were to hold him down long enough that Sunny’s two friend wouldn’t hurt themselves in the process as they try to cool him down to the point where omma, Yoona and the ones that have the healing powers can work on him long enough with out any problem’s along the way.

   As Tae removed his hand, they noticed that the palms of his hand were burnt and there were steams coming off of it. “Yoona, are you ready to hold him down long enough for those two as they use their Ice power and for you girls that have the healing power I want you to go with my mother as we are done here I will carry him to his room. For the rest of you I think you should stand back” Tae said with much warning and much seriousness that they stepped away from the Jung sister with shivers down their spin as they felt scarred by what Tae had said. As Tae was placing on the floor of the bathroom while Tae had ask both Sunny and Yuri to keep on pouring cold water on him as they held him down.

   “OK… on the count of three me and Yoona here will place our hands on our brother and when we think it the right time I will say now and that is when you girls use your powers got it and when they do that I want you two to stop pouring the water as well…ok ” and with that said everyone nodded their heads as they were ready for what was to come…

To be Continued…