Trying...

Lost Memories

Yuri POV.

   After the talk with his brother back in his room, he couldn’t help but feel the same exact why tore’s his own brother as to how himself be human and not able to defend his brother or understand why was he born like this but one thing for sure was that he knew that things come and goes if this is what he has to be he must except it like anybody who’s the same as himself. As he left the room and headed tore’s the living-room area he over heard something from out side of his mansion but could get to it as Sooyoung tackled him to the ground while giving him a very, very tight hug.

   “HYUNGGGGG!!!!!” yelled Sooyoung even though his brother was being cut off of oxygen as Sooyoung kept his tight hold onto him as he was lifted off the ground while being swung from side to side.

   “C-CAN’T……BR-BREATH!!! L-L-LET…GO!!” as Yuri was trying to wiggle out of his brothers hold trying breath some air as he spoke tore’s his brother.

   “OMO!!! Sorry bro…hehehehe!!!I-I…”

   “I know…I’m happy that you’re not eating when something like this happens to me…hehehe” said Yuri know that when something bad happens to himself his brother would tend to panic and would eat whatever he see in the kitchen whether it would be drinking lots of blood or eat a whole month worth of food that was only meant for himself since he wasn’t a vampire as his family is he needs to eat when he gets hungry.

   “HEY!!! Hyung~…that’s not funny and for your information omma and appa went to the store to make you and Amber something when both of you are up and when omma makes something I can’t help but wait…huhhh~…when is omma and appa coming back I’m soooooo hungry!” Sooyoung said as he pouted as he rubbed his stomach as a growl could be heard where Yuri was standing.

   “Hi there Yuri hyung, how you feeling and how about…”

   “I’m fine and if your wondering about you brother he’s with Amber now, but I like to ask a favor, if you don’t mind?” said Yuri as he cut Yoona off while he was walking tore’s him along with Sooyoung as he had a bag of chips in his hands.

   “Yah! Hyung… thydreyou…daskingToon…voranavor?” ask Sooyoung as he had chips in his mouth while talking to his brother not knowing that his brother understood what he was saying since they were brother but for the rest of them not one of them knew what was coming out of his mouth.

   “YAHHH!! MIND FINISHING THE FOOD IN YOUR MOUTH AND THEN TALK!! AND WHERE ARE YOU MANNERS?!!!” yelled Jessica as she had her arms crossed while the temper became a bit colder then few seconds ago.

   “Yah~ Jess...not so loud…ah…ah…I think I lost my hearing…ah…ah… wait…its fine” said Tiffany and the rest of her friend that was close to Jessica was nodding their heads and was also checking if they could hear also.

   “I like to apologies for my brother, he has tends to do that a lot, but what he said was “Why are you asking Yoon for a favor” and yes I understand because I have to live with him…hehe” as Yuri let out a giggle tore’s what he said about his brother and with that Sooyoung slunk in his seat as he heard more giggles from the girls across from him.

   “Aishh~…why does hyung have to say those things about me? Sigh…” Sooyoung thought as he looked at his brother with a pout on his face.

   “Heheh…funny Yuri hyung…but anyways what’s the favor you want me to do?” as Yoon had a questionable look as to what was he going to do.

   “Well, before you give or let someone know that its ok about something that might or might not harm someone else, think about the person close to you as to what they might feel about it and if they have a different opinion give them time to think and if they feel that there’s a right timing to it only then they will tell you rather or not to let them know about whatever they need to know…so…can you do me that favor?” Yuri said as he was getting up to get something to drink but was stopped by Sunny.

   “Oppa…what do you mean…I don’t get it?” as everyone in the room also got confuse as to what he was saying and with that Yuri turned tore’s Sunny as he opened his mouth to speak but was stopped by someone else’s voice that came behind him.

   “What Yuri meant by that was you should see if everyone was ok about letting some know something that they shouldn’t know about in the first place and before you let that person know the info at least now the person before giving it away, but most importantly is that if someone disagrees to it at least give them time to think about it and wait until they are ready only then your questions will be answered…is that what you meant Yuri-ah?” as Tae looked at Yuri seeing or not what he said was true and with a nod of his head as show his smile tore’s Tae know that he understood what he had said back in his room few minutes ago.

End of Yuri POV.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   As it was night fall, a young man stood out on his balcony watching the nights star as he calls a past when his beloved baby brother died in the hands of what he thought was his best friend.

Flash back ~

   “Brother?”

   “Yha?”

   “Why do you always look at the night star for?”

   “Well, I look at them as ourselves when we pass away.”

   “Nae? Your funny hyung…What do you mean by when we pass away?”

   “Hehe…I meant was that it our past life or our families ancestor so when we look up at the nights sky we sometimes see a new star therefore there will be someone new to our family or when something happens to any of our family members their star would shine so bright letting us know that it is time for them to go…so therefore I look at the night sky every night so I can see that my ancestors before us are always watching over us.”

   “Hyung…I don’t want to go… it sounds scary.”

   “What? A vampire afraid of dying…well then… I promise that if something comes to that point I want be there with you and maybe together in our next life we can be brother again…now what’s you say about that?”

   “Really?! You promise that…you not lying are you hyung no wait pinky swear me that you and me will be together forever brothers.”

   “Heheh…aren’t we a little old to do those childish stuff…oh well…I pinky swear we will forever be brothers.”

End of Flash Back ~

   “Hyung, you still remembering about him…uhh?” as person stood beside of him.

   “I’ve never forgave myself for not protecting him when he told me that day and I will never for get what we promised when we were younger. It’s my entire fault that he…”

   “Jonghyun! Stop blaming yourself! You as well everyone close to your brother knew that there was nothing we could have done as well helped what was done back then, what was in the past stays in the past but at least look beyond what was done just maybe and mean it that you would have a second chance to protect and be with him…so please don’t ever blame yourself…nae?” as she gave Jonghyun a kiss on the cheek and left the room leaving the two boy to themselves.

   “Well hyung, she has a point but remember that we’re here to…try to understand that it maybe hard but I have to say that if your brother is watch you right now I think he would be upset see that his own brother blames himself for something that could happened to anyone in the world. I think he would always forgive you no matter what had happened to him and that he would like you to smile again like before…well we all like to see that…I don’t know hyung…maybe trying is the only way to understand things.” And with that said he lifted Jonghyun to think for himself but as he was about to close the door a voice stopped him.

   “YO! Key…thanks and tell

  

~ ~ ~

OOOO ~ ~....T0T  Who does Key have to tell to who??? And who is the brother they were talking about ....kekeke~ wow that was long... sorry i didn't update ;.(

hope you liked it and please commed~... try to update soon!!!! Fighting!!!YO-SH!!! ; p