Chapter 27

Ridiculous Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One night in the GFriend's dorm...

Sowon and Yerin having their night-talk like they used to be. While Sowon lay on the below storey and Yerin on the upper storey. It's been habbit for them to have a quality-talk-time 'till drift to sleep.

Sowon : "Yerin-ah... do you think I'm doing wrong?"

Yerin : "About what?"

Sowon : "About Hyun Oppa..."

Yerin silent for moments... she kinda unsure on how to talk about it with her Stubborn-Unnie. All this time everybody include her already trying to convince Sowon to get back with Hyun, but she's not listen, and just keep confuse by herself.

 

"Yerin-ah... you listen to me, right? You're not sleep yet, do you?" Sowon call shock Yerin who dumbfounding for a moments.

"Unnie, you are not listen to us all this time. Me, the girls, your family, even CEO-Nim already told you to reconsider to have talk with Hyung-boo. Even buddy, public, stranger people that we met often asked why you break up, when everyone can see how great both of you being together. But you just ignore us. When actually you keep think about it..." Yerin sigh, "I'll tell you for the last time... Go to see Hyung-boo and talk to him. I'm sure everything will solve. We know you love each other very much. Both of you just have to see each other and I'm sure you'll back together. Your break up is just ridicoulous."

Sowon think deeply about what Yerin said just now.

 

In the morning...

Yerin is surprise when she just wake up and find Sowon sit in their kitchen chair alone while staring at glass of water in front of her.

"Unnie, are you not sleep this whole night?" She ask.

Sowon seems a bit startled, "Yerin-ah... are you wake to get a drink? Let me get it for you.." Sowon about to pour water in the other glass, but Yerin just stop her.

"No, I'm not. It's already morning, Unnie. It is time to wake..." Yerin answer.

Sowon turn to look at clock on the wall, "Ooh.. you right. It's already morning." She silent for moments, then try to act normal, "I better start to make breakfast. You go wake up your dongsaengs." Then Sowon get up and put on the appron then start to cook.

 

Yerin go to her dongsaengs's room. She wake them up and tell them about the conversation she had with Sowon last night and about Sowon who probably not sleep to think about it whole night.

"I think Unnie start to reconsider to see Hyung-boo again." Yerin tell her opinion, "How do you think?" She look at each of her dongsaengs.

"I like them being together. I'm sure Hyung-boo is the right man for her." SinB said confidently. The other also agree.

"Okay, then... let's get them back together. But don't to obvious. You know how stubborn Sowon Unnie can be. She might change her intention just because we push her too much. Just try to act normal. Just slightly 'poke' her in random time but in quite intensive. How do you think?" Yerin try to make conspiracy.

Her dongsaengs excitedly agree.

 

Cupid mission start !

 

Eunha constantly change TV channels on their waiting room due to her bored. Suddenly she see something interisting on News Channel. "Hey girls! Look at this!" She try to catch her members attention to look at TV.

 

Headline news of the day :

"Today, Lee Company launch their new project of natural tourism on the secluded village which location on the crook of peak mountains. You will able to get beautiful scenery there, also fresh air that will help you get younger and healthier. The natural way of living of the villagers also interesting. The villagers still live in traditional way in their traditional home, also still doing traditional habbit. They are really friendly people. You will feel warmness and welcome fell when you meet them. It's a very recommended place to meditate and soul healing but in the same time it will turn on your adventourous passion."

 

"Wow! It's Hyung-boo's, right?!" SinB emphasize 'Hyung-boo'.

"Yeah! It's said Lee Company! No wonder Hyung-boo is never show up. He must be very busy." Yuju join.

"Uhmm.. I hope Hyung-boo's workaholic not getting worse... I'm worry about him." Umji also join.

They glance at each other also glance to see Sowon's respond. But she just keep quiet. But they can see that she kinda has worry face after Umji's comment. Yerin nod at them sign to stop, enough for now.

 

The other time...

GFriend having their lunch box at their waiting room.

"Uhmm... this Kimbab is not as good as what Hyung-boo brought for us lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter