Chapter 21

Ridiculous Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GFriend's dorm..

The girls already hear about the latest news of failed mission to safe their Leader-Unnie. They become more worry about her. 

They can't go for their schedules. How can they keep on singing and dancing while their Leader Unnie is in verge of death. They just stick on each other at their dorm and keep praying for Sowon's safe.

 

"Poor Hyung-boo, he must be very miserable now." Umji suddenly remember her Hyung-boo.

"I kinda mad at him at the time we couldn't find Sowon Unnie anywhere and even more when I heard that Sowon Unnie kidnapped in front of his office, meanwhile he was sleep inside and couldn't drive Sowon Unnie, eventhough he had promised before," SinB tell honestly, "But now, I guess Umji is right, he must be really miserable and feel guilty about himself."

 

"How about we go to see him or call him to encourage him?" Eunha give an idea.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Yuju agree.

"But, I don't think Manager-Oppa will let us go to see him at Police Department." Yerin share her thought.

 

 

At the police department...

Hyun is sit still in the corner. He was already there for hours. Just keep staring at a small stone that stained Sowon's blood droplets from before. His mind keep on rewinding the moment when Sowon's head got brutally hit with a gun and she faint right away and when he saw her blood dripping was the most traumatically memory for Hyun.

 

"Hyun, there somebodies come to see you." Minhyuk tell his friend.

Hyun lift up his head, "Who?" He ask soulessly.

"Hyung-boo..." that calling sounds make Hyun turn his head. The girls walk closer to him. Their have teary eyes when they see him.

"Girls..." Hyun chocked up, he feel as if a big thorny lump in his throat at the time he saw them. His tears streaming swiftly without he can hold back. "I'm sorry... I'm really sorry... " it's all he can said to them. The girls feel so pity on him. They hug him, they cry with him.

 

"Hyung-boo... be strong. For Sowon Unnie you have to be strong. Don't be like this. If she see you like this, she definitely will scold you." They try to encourage him. They stay there for a while to accompany him and forcing him to eat some, because he almost not eat anything since Sowon been kidnapped, actually the girls also the same, they barely eat since that happened. But when Minhyuk ask them before they get to meet their Hyung-boo, to persuade his friend to eat some, they can't reject him, when actully they have to force themself to eat too. They know how he feel, because they also the same.

 

While they eat... Umji see that Hyun keep grabbing something like small stone in his hand. She ask just for make a topic to talk actually... "Hyung-boo why you keep grabbing that? It just a stone, right? What makes it special for you to keep grabbing that? I never see you doing that before..."

Hyun let a thin smile at the maknae, "I just have this from this morning, Umji-ah. That's why you never see it before."

"So, what is it?" SinB try to join the conversation, 'cause actually she also feel the silence is torturing.

Hyun give them a look at the stone, "You see the red stain on it?" He ask them. The girls nod, "Yes, we see it. What is it?" Eunha start to interested.

"That red stain is ..." Hyun hard swallow, "Your Unnie's blood." Hyun choke. The girls gasp. SinB drop her spoon. Umji quickly hug Yuju who sit next to her, and Yuju pet her crying-maknae with also teary eyes. Yerin and Eunha start to sob.

 

 

After the girls left Police Department, Hyun call Miyoung to ask the progress to find the competitor who might be the boss culprit. Miyoung report that she find few names, but she afraid that might be not enough time to do details check 'till the limit time.

"Just do your best. Please, help me. The police also keep trying to find their new hideout place. We just can't give up." Hyun begging desperately.

"Yes, Sajang-Nim. We will not give up. We'll do our best." Miyoung enourage her Sajang-Nim.

 

 

Meanwhile...

Sowon regain her consciousness. Eventhough she still tied on chair, eyemasked on, and plastered mouth like before, but she can feel and smell that she in different place than before. She also sense that there's nobody around her that time. It's quiet. She also feel her head is really hurt. She can't see anything and can't sense how long actually she's been kidnapped. The kidnappers barely give her water or food, she feel so thrirsty and hungry, strenghtless. But if really they left her alone this time, then this is her chance to escape, that's the only think that flash in Sowon's mind.

Sowon try to move her body and make a sound eventhough just pent up sound. Nobody warn her. She try to move more and make louder sound. Still nobody warn her. She became sure that she's really alone. She try to move her tied legs. It's hurt when the rope grazing her skin, but she hold the hurt. She try to take off her shoes to lessen the obstacles. Fortunately she thin and maybe thinner after these days, she made it to take off her shoes then slip her leg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter